Chapter5

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Seoyun's parents took her belongings from her room, you locked it and went downstairs. It was a week after the accident. You have been so busy these days with dancing and college, and you liked it a lot.

"Please come everytime you want" you said to her parents while you were all in front of the door of your apartment.

"Thank you dear!" her mother said "for all those years you have stayed with my daughter. It means a lot to us."

"To be honest, she was the one who stayed with me " you said "Seoyun was a great person!"

"See you then.." her mother said.

"Yeah.. Have a safe drive!" You answered and bowed.

They got in the elevator and and you waved at them again while the door was closing. For a week you have managed to get on your feet. Because Seohyun wouldn't want you to be so weak because of her. Being busy has kept you away from the thoughts about her and you were thankful. But at nights you have always thought about her a lot. By now all that has left for you were the sweet memories of your friendship. She isn't dead, you thought. She'll stay alive as long as you keep your memories fresh inside of your head. And maybe one day you'll be OK.

Your sight fell on Kai's door.

So he is your neighbor... Wow... 

But, isn't he living in the dorm with Exo?

These days he was so busy you didn't see him anywhere. The practice room was the only place you saw him in but even there you had no chance to ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter