Chapter13

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was dark in Kai's apartment, but you the lights. You were still in shock.

 

For now you couldn't even think to go back to your apartment after this.

 

The sentence "You're next"written with lipstick was burning your eyes.

 

You made sure the door is locked and lay on the couch.

 

Only one person knew your passcode. And that was Seoyun! But it wasn't Seoyun who did this!!! No way! You will not think of these crazy thoughts! She was not in this world anymore, and you saw it with your eyes!

It was someone who knew about your friendship with Seoyun, someone who knew that she died, someone who found out that much about you only to threaten you!

It could be anyone! Those sasaengs were all crazy! She could be one of your ex coworkers, or any random girl who heard about you, or any classmate or girls from your college.

How would you know who she was? You had no idea!

For now, you just have to stay here!

And if she believed that this will stop you from seeing Kai, well then, she has to keep dreaming! Because right now.. he was the most important ! Whatever you had to face to save this relationship, you would do it

Now you realized why that girl broke up with him! Maybe all of this happened to her too! Hyori was her name, right? It was surely unbearable... but you won't be like her. Because Kai needs you.. and he is happy! And when you saw him happy, you too were happy!

 

 

 

Your phone rang, and your eyes opened. You have fallen asleep on the couch. You quickly took the phone from the table.

"Yeobossaeyo?

"Hi trainee!" Kai's voice sounded tired "How are you?"

"I'm OK" since I heard your voice, you thought "Sorry, I couldn't stay with you more!" you looked at the clock.. it was so late "You are working so much for this MV.. It will be perfect, I'm sure!".

Kai laughed "Thanks for cheering me up! Oh... These days I won't come to the apartment! I will be in the dorm with the others! Because of the MV.."

"Have fun!"

Kai laughed again "Please water the plants while I'm gone, can you? And take care! Don't take busses and go out late at night! This neighborhood is dangerous without me around"

You smiled "Ok...Take care too! I'll be starting my driving lessons in two days"

 

"Chincha! Good to hear.. You will learn fast, I'm sure"

 

"Go now.. You must be busy"

"Zahra-ya"

"Yeah?"

".......... Goodbye"

"Bye"

 

After you watered the plants at Kai's apartment, you got out.

You threw a look at the door of the apartment next to his, then you took the elevator down to the parking.

You got in your car and drove.

When you reached the restaurant, you changed your clothes into the restaunrant's uniform.

"Zahra" you heard the chief.

"Coming" 

"delivery.. Please make sure you deliver this quickly!"

You bowed.

When you got out you took the restaurant's scooter and put on the helmet, with a big smile on your face. You were so sure about this delivery... It was for people you cared about a lot. It has been so long.

All you remembered from the past three weeks was watering the plants, taking care of Kai's apartment, going to college, studying a lot.. For the first time in your life, but you had to spend your time doing something. You were still so happy about taking your license. You took it just yesterday. The feeling of a new car, owned by you was filling you with freshness.

And just now you got the delivery you have been dreaming of. Sm entertainment. It has been so long since someone ordered food from SM. Your heart was beating so fast as you were putting the helmet on your head.

 

When you arrived at SM, you headed to exo's practice room. Long time no see! You were more nervous than your first day of working as a backup dancer.

It has been three weeks since Kai has left his apartment. Well, you thought he will be back quickly. But it wasn't that simple. Because after the MV was finally released just before a week and two days, EXO was not left alone. They had appointments and different TV programs they had to attend every single day. And Christmas was so close, only two days away, they had an event that day too, so absurd ! But Kai has called you just today, telling you to come to their practice room if you have time. Well he might have not found any better place. You immediately called Chanyeol to order something, anything from the restaurant so you can enter the building.

You knocked on the door.

"Come in"

When you heard his voice, your heart almost exploded. But you had to act normally.

You opened the door.

"Delivery"

Kai was sitting on the couch at the end of the room and he was with Chanyeol. Exactly as planned. It seems like they have been talking about something, because Kai was laughing but when you entered he became serious and stared at you. Ugh.. It gave you the same feeling just like the last time you came here pretending to be your fake friend. The feeling that he knows what you're hiding.

Chanyeol got up, he was sitting on the floor, and took the plastic bags you were holding in your hands.

"Thank you" he said and you bowed as he was handing you the money for the delivery.

You got out and immediately headed for the bathrooms.

You took the shirt you were going to wear out of your backpack and after you changed and made sure you looked good, you went back to the practice room and knocked on the door.

Chanyeol opened 

"Oh.. Zahra! How are you doing?"

"Hey Chan" 

Kai stood up immediately.

He came to you and smiled.

His face was close now finally.. Making your heart flutter. He looked better than the last time you saw him. 

And you noticed another thing. He has become way more handsome if this was even possible. Or you were blind..no, blinded by his perfection.

"I have to go now" Chan said "oh Zahra thanks for the food" he laughed . Kai stared at him

"What?"

You almost screamed "what" as well... Chanyeol was really good in making the situations dangerous. You were sweating now.

He realized what he has done, and made a terribly fake smile

"Say it to your friend.. I'm sure this was her who delivered our lunch now" and in order to fix this mess he added "she is so shy" trying to sound as natural as he could.

Will Kai notice? You thought, throwing a deadly stare at Chan. He only turned his eyes.

"She was the same girl?" Kai said putting his hand on his jaw. "I don't know, anyways,.."

"Anyways?" You both asked with chanyeol, him raising his eyes from you to Kai, you looking back at him trying not blink too much 

"Anyways it was yummi" Kai laughed in his weird addictive way.

You both sighed in relief.

"See you Kai.. See you Zahra" chanyeol left the room.

When you two were left alone.. Kai looked at you and put his hands in the back pockets in his jeans.

"Are you doing fine?"

You didn't know what to do so you just nodded and smiled.

"Aigoo" he hugged you when you less expected it, wrapping his arm around you, and putting his other hand on your head, he messed your hair.

"Come with me" he said.

"Oh.. Where?"

He grabbed your hand and let you sit on the couch with him.

"Wait a minute" he laughed again.

O..k.. You waited while he took his backpack and opened it, then he took his headphones.

He connected them to his phone and while you were still staring unknowingly, he put the headphones on your head.

"Merry Christmas!"

He played a song.

It was a song thay described it all... Your days and your memories together even if they weren't a lot 

It made you smile like stupid, because Kai's voice was so beautiful. And it was really touching .. 

When it ended kai asked you

"So .. What do you think?" He was about to remove your headphones but you stopped him and smiled showing all your teeth.

"Again"

"Again ? Talk with me now!"

"Again again.. You're here all the time" and you took his phone and played it again.

It was so beautiful. But huh.. It was untitled. . you stopped it.

"Why is it untitled?"

He took his phone 

"Aah... I just couldn't find a title. Oh and the lyrics are written by lay.he helped me a lot. I just sang it"

"It's beautiful tho.. Chincha !"

He smiled "yeah.. I wanted to show it to you on Christmas but.. We are going to be busy that day"

You held his hand.

"This is really the best present I've received" you said "thank you for staying by my side"

He smiled widely 

"But shouldn't we change the title? Try to think of one"

"Mmmm.... I think we should leave it untitled "

"It's ugly tho".

"It's not ugly.. Let's leave it like this until the title comes to us by itself"

"OK.. As you wish.. You have to give me a gift too"

"What do you want?"

He laughed 

"What"

"Nothing special" he said when he stopped laughing "just .. Something simple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter