Chapter1

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh Seoyun-ah hi... Yeah it's done..." You laughed "don't lose your way.. OK.. See you" you ended the phone call and laid on the couch.

It was a long day but it felt great.

After you had organized all your luggage in the room you picked for yourself, you put Seoyun's bags in the living room. They were so heavy, as usual. 

"Aish Seoyun... Did she put rocks in them? How can a bag be so heavy"

Your phone rang.

"Oh mom"

"Zahra.. How are you? Why didn't you call me?"

"Ay mom I'm doing well, stop worrying about me."

"Have you moved out?"

"Yes .. I'm at the new home.. But it's really big.. I don't know if I'll get used to it . It feels empty."

"Of course you will.. Better than that cave you lived in before.. Live well my daughter OK? Don't hesitate to ask for something if you need it, OK?"

You sighed... "Don't worry mom" you said "take care of yourself .. Say hi to dad.. Bye now.. Love you"

"Wait"..."eat all of your meals and don't go on diets.. OK? And.."

"Moooom come ooon.. Don't you know your daughter? I'm the last person to go on a diet.. Speaking about it I am hungry right now.. Talk to you soon!"

"Oh.. Don't overwork yourself. Spend some time on your studies too"

You could hear the door being unlocked.

"Oh mom.. I really have to hang up now.. Seoyun is back.. See you. . love you a lot mwah"

You hung up and ran to the door.

Seoyun was there and she looked tired. But when she saw you she started to jump

"I can't believe it.. Finallyyyyyyy!!!!!!!"

"I KNOW RIIIIGHT" you jumped too.

"I wanna explore the house" she said 

"Come come!!! I still haven't seen everything too!!"

She didn't even remove her jacket, but you too were too excited to notice that you were wearing only one sock.

You went to the three bathrooms, one of them with a jacuzzi, looked inside all the drawers, checked out the kitchen, your two rooms on the second floor, the dressing rooms, yours was already full with your clothes and shoes.. The living room, the library, the fitness spot..

"It's huge" Seoyun said and heavily sat on one of the white sofas in the living room.. "We have to celebrate it" she said.. "Let's order chicken"

"YES" you said .. Seohyun picked up the phone and you went to the window... You pressed on the remote button to open the curtains.. And... You were left ... Breathless .. 

"Yahhh... Seoyun" you pointed at the view.. The nightview of Seoul. "This is..." Your voice sounded as if you were out of strenght and your knees felt weak..

"daebak" she said with the same dead voice when she saw it... "Wordless"

You were still pointing at the window

"Ya.. You're a teacher.. Find the right words to describe this"

Seoyun sighed.." It feels like working hard 24/7 to pay the rent and live here forever to see this everyday!"

You looked at her..

"That's all you've got?"

"Yeah" she said with the same dead voice "let's work hard Zahra.. Fighting!"

"Fighting!"

The doorbell rang.

"CHICKEN" you both screamed.

 

You were eating chicken now and Seoyun was looking at her laptop.

"Geundae... Shouldn't we invite some guests? Like for exampleeee"

"YA WEIADNOOYS"

"what?"

You swallowed the chicken and repeated

" We said no boys!!!"

"Did I say anything?"

She looked at you innocently

"Stop pretending" you said

"Only Minsoo" she begged.

You made a grimace.. If he was a good boyfriend then you were a member of Exo.

"Seoyun-ah... I don't think Minsoo..."

"OMG... YOU'RE THERE!"

she pointed at her laptop.

"Where where! Omo!"

You grabbed the laptop...

"Yaaa.. Where? "

It was a fancam video of the most recent Super Junior concert . which was exactly 2 days ago.

"Wait.. Go to 2:34" she took the laptop "wait I'll pause it"

You sat on the floor next to her...

"See? Daebak you're famous!"

You stuck your head to the screen

"Aish.. My face looks so derp"

"That's because you're standing behind Ryewook.." She said "ahhhhh he's so handsome"

"Yah.. Big deal.. Ai forget it ... I'm suddenly sleepy!"

"Yaaa.. You'll sleep again ? I'm bored tho!"

"I have work tomorrow you know!.."

She closed the laptop and laid on the couch with her head upside down and her head now touched the floor.

"At least your job is something you enjoy!" She said "you said you can dance all day long and not get sick of it"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter