Chapter11

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Exo Kai dating - confirmed

 

Your phone rang so you had to stop the scooter.

"Kai.. What is it?"

"Where are you?" 

"I'm... Nearly.. There."

"Where there? Aren't you here?"

OMG

"Yeah.. Almost in the practice room."

"What?"

"I was in the director's office. Now I'm on my way"

Awkward silence and a red face. Gosh. Please Kai say something!

"Let's get out today"

You sighed.

"Are you crazy? You know we can't."

"You still care about the rumors?" He sounded annoyed. Ouch.

"No.. It's just that".. I'm so busy with delivery you thought. But instead you couldn't say anything.

"See you home then. If you refuse to go out again tho, I'll go to the practice room you practice in and get you out myself"

"NO, DON'T" you screamed. "For your own good.."

"Are you alright? Did something happen? I feel weird." He sounded concerned now.

"Nothing happened" you replied "we will date.. Just.. Don't put me in hard situations. If you come to the practice room I'll have problems." Well this was the only thing you could think of right now. And it was not a lie. If he came in the practice room and asked about you and knew about it all.. You will face serious problems. He will create them.

"I won't make it hard for you" he sounded hurt. 

"See you then" you hung up before he could say anything.

Ahhhh... He wasn't the only one hurt here. Well if he only knew what .. No.. He mustn't know, because if he did, he would do something stupid again. The first week he told you he was going to confirm the rumors but for now.. It was better be doesn't do anything. Your phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"You work at Geumi restaurant, right?"

"Yes.. But.. How did you find my number, may I ask?"

"I called the restaurant but the line was busy, so I called you instead.. I want to order pizza."

"We don't deliver pizza" you said and looked at your watch! Oh no! You were late. "If you would like to order something else?"

"Do you have bulgogi?" She asked.

"Yes!"

"Well then bulgogi for two and please be quick.. I'll send you the address"

"Thank you.. I will be quick." you said.

The address was sent to you and you drove down the street as fast as you could.

Three people left to deliver to. You almost had an accident. Delivery wasn't as easy as it sounded. You had to be so fast and if you missed the right time to serve your customers they got their meal for free. And the chief got crazy every time this happened. All you needed was for this to end so you can go back home and see .. Him.

Red light.

You stopped and blew on your hands. They were so cold since you didn't have gloves. 

Green light.

Let's go, faster than the light.

 

After your last delivery you returned to the restaurant.

"One bulgogi" you said almost dead.. Then you remembered "TWO"

The waiter looked at you as if you have lost your mind. You removed your helmet and sat on the stairs in front of the restaurant.

Ahhh life.. What is this.. Well you had to accept it.

Kai or dancing?

Dancing.

No, kai!

But...

No....Kai.

4pm. Wow. Time has been playing snail role since you have started work here.

"Here you go" the waiter gave you four bags. He added two more addresses to the last one you had.

You stood up from the cold stairs.

"I'll do my best" putting your helmet on again.

 

It was not the first time you visited this neighborhood. It was full of old houses and.. Too much mud.

You just moved out but you forgot your old days just like this.. Puff goodbye. 

When you reached the house the map showed you, you removed your helmet and got off the scooter. 

"Bulgogi" you said to yourself and took the two plastic bags with the food.

Almost knocked on the door.

No!... This was a dream.

You didnt want to knock.. 

This house.

Once .. It was not a strangers house. It was your home.

She didn't answer your question!

Just now you remembered.

She didn't answer! She asked you about bulgogi instead!

"OMG" you jumped on the sound of your ringtone.

"What is it?"

"I miss you"

"Please.. I'm busy"

Your heart was beating like never before. This was crazy.

"Kai"

"What is it?"

"Do you believe in ghosts?"

He laughed and that made you feel so sick. How can he laugh at this situation?!

"Ghosts? Well.. There is nothing wrong about it. But they don't exist in SM"

"Talk to you later"

"Wait. Are you OK? You sound off"

Your knees were shaking. But there is no reason for them to shake.. It was just the owner of the house who needs bulgogi. For two.

"Nothing is wrong.. Kai.. I.."

End this now.

"I really have to hang up."

"Trainee"

"What?"

"Trust me."

You nodded. "That's what I'm doing"

Looking at your watch, if you stay like this more.. You may lose two more customers.

"I have to practice now."

"OK" you could hear the other members' voices.

He hung up.

You knocked on the door. 

No one opened.

"Dilivery" you screamed.

What is this.. What kind of unserious person is this?

You left it in front of the door. And almost ran. But you had to get your money

"Hello?" You knocked again.

The door opened. It was an old ahjumma.

"Can I help you?"

"Your bulgogi" you smiled like an idiot.

"Bulgogi?"

OK.. That's It.

"Yes.. The one you ordered."

"There must be a mistake. I didn't order anything"

"Oh.. Really?" Could it be that this was a wrong address? Maybe the girl sent you this by mistake.

"Sorry" you said and bowed but the door was closed in your nose.

What is this?!

You took your helmet and walked away.

And oh.. How stupid. You hit your head and quickly got on the scooter. You had two more customers.

You put the helmet on one of the handles.

 

"Hello.. Excuse me but I think you have sent me a wrong address"

"Ah yeah.. Sorry about it."

After you were sent the right one you went to the neighborhood you were told of.

"Delivery"

The door opened. It was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter