Chapter7

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was warm, just like his home. You could smell his perfume. He put his hand on your hair. Suddenly you felt so guilty.
You pushed him away.
"Pease don't" you said with tears in your eyes. 
You left him on the street as you ran to your building.
In your apartment you went to Seoyun's room.
"Is this how you'll make me feel all my life?" You said. "Are you serious right now?"
You didn't know why you felt so guilty as you touched your lips. They were burning from Kai's kiss which you wanted to forget. Because when he kissed you, you could only remember the red hair girl you saw earlier.
"I'm sorry" you said to the only picture of Seoyun you kept.
You went downstairs and began to dance.
Dancing can solve everything, you thought. You weren't sure why he kissed you... He had a girlfriend then why?
You fell on the floor. Aisshhshhsh.. Nothing was working fine anymore.
You touched your lips again. . . what was he doing at that time, you wondered.. 
You got up again and replayed the song.
You were sweating now as you have danced nonstop.. You weren't sure how long you have practiced but you had the feeling that the doorbell is ringing. You stopped the music and went to check if someone is there.
No one was there. You opened the door. No one was in the corridor. Maybe you misheard.
You got back and practiced until you didn't feel your feet anymore.

You were at SM the next morning.
It was 9:00am and you went straight to the practice room. You practiced until 11:00 am and then went to eat breakfast. Strangely, everyone was staring at you.. Did you have something on your face?
You went outside and bought some fish cakes from the street. 
Enjoyed your meal then you got back to the agency.
Your team was already there.
"Good morning everyone" you got in the practice room and bowed.
Everyone was staring at you.
You began to dance but you could feel their eyes on you all the time. When you finished, you took your bottle of water and started drinking... You decided to ignore them.
You got a message.
While you were drinking your water you checked it and you spat the water, choking.
You couldn't believe your eyes.
~, die!~
The number was anonymous.
You got another one.
~stay away from oppa, before you wake up bald in the morning~
Aish... What was this for god's sake?
You went outside but everyone was staring at you and talking with each others.
The only place you could think of was the restrooms.
You were in one of them now fighting with the rain of messages.
~burn, gijibe~
~leave him alone or you'll see your parents dead~
~foregin ~
You didn't know what to do..
Maybe you just had to face it all.. This is just a bad dream.
Two girls entered the restroom
"Ya geundae.. That girl I think I have seen her here."
"I've seen her too.. She's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter