Two

His First Love, Her Last Love

Jungkook kept looking at her as she walked away. Her best friend was still in line so she had to wait for her outside the fan meeting venue. Jungkook occasionally took some glances at her while signing autographs. V, who is seated next to him gave him a nudge on the elbow to be more focused.

 

While Jungkook was busy taking some selcas with other girls, he remembered that Eun Hae didn’t took any selca with him. He then noticed that Eun Hae is leaving the venue. He panicked and whispered to his manager to help him ask for Eun Hae's contact secretly without his hyungs knowing. His manager ran out, chasing after Eun Hae who is already at the ground floor.

“Eun Hae ssi! Wait a minute!” Eun Hae turned around after hearing someone calling her name. “Yah, why is BTS manager oppa calling your name? Do you know him? Or did you do something that I didn’t know?” Ji Eun asked curiously. “Ani.” Eun Hae shook her head. After finally catching up with Eun Hae, BTS manager lead Eun Hae away from Ji Eun who is still in her confuse state. “Eun Hae ssi, would you mind if I asked for your phone number? Don’t worry. I was told by someone to scout you.” BTS manager smoothly lied, hoping Eun Hae believe him. Eun Hae gave it to the manager after she was totally convince that someone from BigHit scouted her.

The manager quickly rush back to the boys as the fan meeting is almost over. After the final greetings, one by one the BTS members leave the stage and Jungkook ran to his manager hyung and softly whisper, “Hyung, how was it? Did you get her number?” The manager looked around before secretly passing the number to Jungkook and quickly lead the rest of the other members to the carpark for their next scheduled location.

Assa! he said softly doing a small gesture.

The boys entered the van and one by one especially V who started to ask Jungkook why he was so distracted during the fan meet. “Oh, it’s nothing. I just wasn’t feeling good. That’s all.” The boys were convinced that he wasn't feeling good and let it slide. They told him to rest well while they proceed to the next venue. After finally convincing his hyungs, he took out his phone and saved Eun Hae phone number secretly but without him noticing, Jin who sat beside him saw what he did and smirked at what his maknae doing.