Three

His First Love, Her Last Love

Eun Hae <3

010-6382-739

It was almost midnight when the boys reached to their dorms after a tiring day.The boys showered and went to their respective rooms except for Hoseok who is still in the shower. The moment Jungkook went to his room, he grabbed his phone and started pacing back and forth for 20 minutes thinking whether he should send Eun Hae a text or not. “Let’s just give it a shot, who know she’ll reply.”

But before he could type his message, Jin barge into his room that startled Jungkook. “Yah hyung! Go back to your room!” Jungkook shouted “Wae? What are you hiding? And why are you using banmal with me?” Feeling frustrated, he locked his door and told his Jin hyung everything about Eun Hae.

Jimin who noticed that Jin entered Jungkook room, tried to open the door quietly but it was locked. He leaned towards the door, to hear their conversation. V and Namjoon saw what Jimin was up to, tapped Jimin on the shoulder and asked what he's doing. “Shhh!” Jimin told them and invited them to listen to the conversation instead. “Aigoo-yah! Uri maknae has all grown up!" Jin said while tickling Jungkook. "So you weren't sick just now huh? You were just...what is that word...ah! You were just LOVESICK!" Jin teased.  

“Lovesick?!” all three guys who has been eavesdropping the ‘eomma and son’ talk whispered among themselves. Suga who went out from his room to get a glass of water saw the three musketeers standing outside Jungkook's room trying their best to listen to every detail. "Yah what are you guys doing?! And why are you still not asleep yet?!” Suga shouted, making the three musketeer startled. “Shhhhhh!” the three of them begged Suga hyung to quiet. “Yah, what happen?!” Hoseok came out from the shower with nothing but only a towel wrapped around his waist and a foamy shampoo-ed head.

Both Jungkook and Jin who was in the room overheard what Suga said and in swift motion, Jungkook went and open his door making the three guys falls down on their back like a sack of potatoes. "So who's that girl you guys are talking about?" Namjoon said while looking up at Jungkook and Jin with the curious look. Jungkook looked at Jin for help.

"Yah Jung Hoseok, at least rinse off before stepping out from the shower!! See, there’s already a trail of puddles formed behind you. Go back and rinse everything off. And make sure you are completely dry before coming out from there. Aish jinjja! Why is it always me who need to clean everything up?" Jin said, trying to change the subject and wiped off the puddle formed. "Arasso hyung and don't forget to tell me what mysterious girl you guys are talking about" Hoseok said while walking back towards the bathroom. Namjoon stood up and said "So our beloved maknae Jungkookie, who's that mysterious girl you were talking about just now? Care to tell us??" Namjoon said while shooting aegyo at Jungkook.

Jungkook sat at the dining table while the rest automatically grabbed a seat. He told his hyungs everything about how he met the girl and why he was distracted during the fan meet.

Double update cause I just feel like it. :D