Four

His First Love, Her Last Love

Later at night…

“Eun Hae, have you taken your medication yet?” Ji Eun shouted from the kitchen. “Yeah, I did.” Eun Hae lied. Why must I eat the medication when I know I’m gonna die soon. Eun Hae took some of her pills and throw it down the toilet bowl and flushed her pills secretly without Ji Eun knowing. Eun Hae went to her bed and look at the paper that Jungkook signed on.

"Annyeong, your name Miss?"

“Lee Eun Hae imnida.”

“Nice name you have Eun Hae ssi”.

"Eun Hae ssi , you..you are really beautiful".

"Thank you Jungkook-ssi, it really means alot coming from you."

Eun Hae reminisce about that moment during the fan meet. As she was about to go to bed, she receive a Kakao notification from an unknown number.

Kakao

JK: Annyeong Eun Hae ssi! :)

EH: May I know who is this?

JK: I gave you my autograph earlier on. Try to guess who I am.

EH: Jeon Jungkook?!

JK: Ding Dong Daeng!

EH: Jinjja?! Are you kidding me?  How did you get my number?

JK: Remember when my manager looked for you and ask for your contacts?

EH: Yeah? Wait, don’t tell me it was you…?

JK: Haha yeah. I asked my manager hyung to ask for your number. Hope you’re not mad Eun Hae-ah. And you don’t mind if i lowered my speech to you right?

EH: Of course I'm not mad. For a second, I thought I was really scouted. Luckily I'm not. And sure, I don't mind. But may I ask, why did you want my number? It’s really weird that you have my number.

JK: I hope you would lower your speech too. :)

EH: I guess so, since you said it's okay.

JK: But can you don’t tell people about my number? I might get killed by my hyungs and the company if my number is leaked.

EH: Haha! Of course I won’t leak it. Jungkook ssi?

JK: *cough*speech*cough*

EH: Oh mian! :) Jungkook-ah, you still haven’t answer my question yet. Why did you want my number?

JK: Err.. because I want to get to know you better. You don’t mind right?

EH: I don’t mind at all. And it’s my first time having you, an idol from BTS as a friend.

Yaay! Finally, Jungkook start the conversation! What to know what's gonna be like after this conversation? Check out at the next update. :D Also, COMMENT and UPVOTE as usual. :)