Seven

His First Love, Her Last Love

On 1st of Sep

“Omg Eun Hae ah! I’m so excited! I'm finally able to spend a day with you outside of hospital and work.” Ji Eun said while putting on a slight makeup.

“Haha! That’s right, I’m growing sick and tired of going to hospital for the checkup. I hate smelling the medicine and that hospital smell.” Eun Hae said.

“But you know right, the checkup is important for you?” Ji Eun paused her makeup and turned her body to face Eun Hae.

“Yeah.. but you know what Ji Eun ah? Let’s just forget that I’m sick and let’s just enjoy ourselves today. Okay? So ppali wear your makeup. I’ve called a Uber to pick us up.” Eun Hae lied about the Uber.

“Haha okay. Few more touches and I’m done. Let’s go! But first, medication time.” Ji Eun ran to the kitchen and came back to the room with Eun Hae’s medication on her hand.

“Aish jinjja this girl.” Eun Hae put her medication to but spit it out the moment Ji Eun went back to the kitchen.

The manager has arrived in front of Eun Hae's apartment. He knocked on Eun Hae's door and lead them to the van, that BTS always ride in.

‘“Eun Hae ah, doesn’t this ahjussi looks familiar to you?” Ji Eun whispers to Eun Hae.

“Familiar? Have you seen him outside before?” Eun Hae lied and whispered back.

“Yea. Remember the guy that ask for your number during the BTS fanmeet? He look like  the BTS manager. Or is he really the BTS manager?” Ji Eun questioned.

 

"No, i don't think so. I would've probably recognise him if he was the manager." Eun Hae said hoping Ji Eun would forget about it

"Alright then, if you said so." Ji Eun said without suspecting anything else.

1 hour later..

The manager opened the door for the girls and took them to the empty amusement park. The 'manager then lead them to their seats in front of an empty stage.

"Please wait here and have some beverages while I prepare everything" the manager said.

"Ahjussi, you're staying? I thought you were only driving us here? Why are you..."

“Yah Ji Eun ah, you should try this drink. It’s so refreshing.” Eun Hae cut Ji Eun off while the manager run to the backstage to check on everything.

The manager arrived at the backstage and went over to the boys with sweat all over his body.

"The girls have safely arrived and is sitting down in front of the stage" the manager said while panting.

"Hyung, thank you for fetching the girls but why are you panting and sweating? Jungkook asked curiously.

"The girl's bestfriend kept asking questions, you know me, I can't lie plus the backstage is pretty far from the main stage" the manager hyung said while taking out his handkerchief to wipe his sweat.

"Hyung, you've worked hard, you can sleep here and we won't disturb you, we'll wake you up when we're done having fun" Namjoon said while patting his sweaty back then wiping it against the wall.

"Hyung, don't forget to change your clothes, you kinda stink right now, I even threw up in my mouth a little." V said while pinching his nose to block the smell coming from his manager hyung.

"Aigoo mian. I will change my clothes now. Now go and have some fun. The girls are waiting for you guys for quite some time now. Oh Jungkook ah, that Eun Hae girl is totally your style. Fighting Jungkook ah"

"Gomawo hyung.” Jungkook blushed.

“Uri maknae is blushing!” Hoseok poked Jungkook’s cheek making him blush even more.

"Boys, it's now time for our performance, let's give these girls the time of their lives!" Jin said excitedly and confidently.

"I'm so nervous, I've never been so nervous, I feel like i'm gonna throw up!" Jungkook panics.

"Breathe kookie ah breathe! You can do it. Here, have some water and calm yourself down, we'll meet you outside, you have 30 seconds to get yourself together." Jimin said hurriedly

Meanwhile..

“Eun hae ah, other than the staff here, why are we the only people here? Why is this place seems so empty? And why are we sitting in front of an empty stage?” Ji Eun asked curiously.

"Ji Eun ah, since you're always there by my side,taking care of me and didn't push me away even after finding out I had cancer, I wanted to do something special for you, I'm afraid I won't have the chance to do anything for you in the future. Gomawo Ji Eun ah." Eun Hae said while hugging Ji Eun tightly.

"Yah Eun Hae, why are you like this, of course I would stay by your side, you are my one and only best friend." Ji Eun said while hugging her back.

Suddenly the stage lights are dimmed and RapMon voice came out.

“Yah, is that Kim Namjoon on stage right now?! It’s a 3D screen right Eun Hae?! Tell me I’m dreaming.” Ji Eun said while grabbing on Eun Hae hands.

The song ‘Dope’ is being played on the loudspeaker and out came Jungkook in his police uniform. Throughout the whole performance, Jungkook kept looking at Eun Hae and smiled every time Eun Hae look at him.Ji Eun kept looking at Jimin. Jimin noticed that Ji Eun might be his fan. He winked at Ji Eun. Ji Eun saw that y wink and squealed while hugging Eun Hae.

Hi. I've been busy lately so here I am trying to squeeze time for update. So here you go. :)