Five

His First Love, Her Last Love

They spent the whole night chatting with each other until dawn. The next morning, everyone has gathered at the dining table to have breakfast except for Jungkook who is still in his room. V was about to get up and knock on Jungkook’s door when suddenly the door opens and revealed a zombie looking Jungkook. Hoseok who was happily drinking his milk spat out all over Suga’s face. “Aish jinjja!”

“Mianhae hyung. Yah maknae! What's up with your face!? You look like an escaped zombie from zombie apocalypse.” Hoseok teased the moment Jungkook reaches the dining table.

“Shut up” Jungkook said with his eyes half closed, he took his toast and ate it without any spread.

“I guess maknae must have stay up all night chatting with the Eun Hae girl.” V whispered to Jimin loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

“The make-up artist will deal with this. I'll just wait for hyungs in the car. I also need to catch up some sleep before the schedule starts.” Jungkook stood up and walked lazily to the door.

“Aigoo uri maknae. I wonder how are you going to last throughout the whole day?” Jin said while looking at the zombie like Jungkook.

“Let’s pack some bread for him so when he's awake he could just eat it if he’s hungry. And ppali eat your breakfast! We’re gonna be late for our schedule.” Suga stood up and went to his room to grabbed his headphones he received from a fan for his birthday present few weeks ago.

Short update. As usual readers, UPVOTE and COMMENT this fic.