Eight

His First Love, Her Last Love

After the performance, the guys went back to the backstage and quickly change into their casual clothes.

While the guys changed their clothes, Eun Hae help Ji Eun to calm down from her feels. "Yah, I was not dreaming. I just witness a mini concert from BTS with my bestfriend. Thank you Eun Hae ah for the amazing surprise. Jimin oppa looks so amazing! And I notice that Jungkook ssi has been staring at you ever since the start of the song. Are you hiding something from me? Are you having an affair with Jungkook ssi?" Ji Eun asked, while looking deep into  Eun Hae eyes.

"Yah! I promise you that I'm not having an affair with him, how can I, with this sickness? We're just friends." Eun Hae denied.

"Arraso, i believe you, but I think he likes you, he keeps looking and smiling at you" Ji Eun teased making Eun Hae slightly blushed.

"I don't think so, even if he does, i couldn't accept him" Eun Hae said softly hoping Ji Eun wouldn't hear her.

"Yah,I heard that! Arraso, let's just have fun today." Ji Eun replied.

The boys came out and greeted the girls. They introduced themselves one by one.

"Annyeong, my name is Eun Hae, it is really a huge pleasure to meet all of you." Eun Hae said with a sweet smile.

"Annyeong, my name is Ji Eun, I'm Eun Hae bestfriend, nice to meet you all." Eun Hae said with a big smile while keeping her eyes glued to Jimin.

"Annyeong Eun Hae ssi and Ji Eun ssi, nice to meet you, waaah you girls are really pretty." Hoseok said sincerely.

"Annyeong! I'm Rap Monster, you can call me Namjoon oppa, let's drop our formalities shall we?. You can call all of us oppas" Namjoon smiled brightly with his cute dimples showing.

"Oh! I'm J-Hope by the way. You can call me Hoseok oppa too!" Hoseok interrupted and offered both of the girls a fist bump.

"Annyeong! I'm V, it's true what Hoseok said, you girls are really pretty. You can call me Taehyung oppa" V said while smiling dreamily.

"Annyeong! I'm Jimin. I'm heard one of you is my fan. So I'm guessing this pretty lady here is my fan?" Jimin grab Ji Eun's hand and kissed making her squeal softly. Jimin sent a wink to Jieun after that making Ji Eun gonna fainted.

"Yah Jimin! Stop flirting can you?! Are you trying to kill this pretty lady here with your gentlemaness?? Aigoo! Annyeong girls, I'm Jin, the eomma of this boys. Nice to meet you Ji Eun ssi and Eun Hae ssi." Jin took out his hands and shake both of Eun Hae and Ji Eun hands.

"Annyeong ladies, I'm Suga oppa. It's nice to meet you, hope we can get along easily Eun Hae ssi and Ji Eun ssi. " Suga said.

"Hi Eun Hae and Ji Eun ssi! I don't think I need to introduce myself right? So thank you for agreeing to come Eun Hae ah." Jungkook said while smiling.

"Wait... Eun Hae ah, don't tell me that  you have been chatting with them all this time?" Ji Eun asked suddenly.

"Yeah, I've been chatting with Jungkook for a month now." Eun Hae answered.

"And you didn't tell me about it? No wonder you are always with your phone 24/7." Ji Eun crossed her elbow and pout.

"Err.. Ji Eun ssi. Actually I was the one that told Eun Hae not to tell anybody about us chatting with each other. Mianhae!" Jungkook apologised.

"Ahh arraso but I still need Eun Hae to tell me every details later back home. So now, let's enjoy!" Ji Eun scream of joy.

"Yeah, let's go and enjoy!" Jimin put his hand on Ji Eun's shoulders, pulling Ji Eun away from Eun Hae.

"Yah, how about Eun Hae, Jimin ssi?" Ji Eun asked after Jimin pulled her away.

"It's Jimin oppa by the way. And Jungkookie will accompany Eun Hae ssi. So don't worry." Jimin said, assuring Ji Eun who seemed worried.

"If you says so." Ji Eun replied without worrying. "Jungkook has something that he need to let out to Eun Hae ssi." Suga told Ji Eun.

"Something to let out?" Ji Eun curiously asked. "Come on! We tell you everything at the ice cream booth there." Jin said.

It's been so long huh since I last update? Anyway, I'm so sorry to keep you all waiting. I will try to update as much as I can. Anyway, do check out my story 'Bestfriend'. The main character for that is Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. It is not a boyxboy story for your info. Thank you.