Fourteen

His First Love, Her Last Love

They each read their letters written by Eun Hae. Ji Eun cried even harder after reading her letters.

2 years later..

Interviewer: Let's go to the final question. One of the fan asked this question. It's a one question for all 7 of you. Here's the question, how, when and where did you get your first kiss? Now let start it off with Jin.

JIn: Well...my first kiss happen back when I was in middle school, in a playground when I was playing tag with my friends, So while playing, I bumped into a girl and suddenly i fell and found my lips on her lips. Nothing much happened next. I remembered her running and shouting "DISGUSTING" and I've never seen her ever since then.

Interviewer: Do you still remember that girl's face?

Jin: Nope. I didn't even get to say sorry to her for kissing her.

Interviewer: Maybe that girl is now your fan. Want to record a video message for that girl? Who knows she is watching this now?

Jin: Sure. Hi to the girl I kissed few years ago. I'm sorry for kissing you. 

Interviewer: That's all?

Jin: Yeah.

Interviewer: Then let's move on to the next member. Suga ssi, how about you?

Suga: Never had a first kiss before. I will have my first kiss when I've completely fall in love, and I'm going to make it as special and as memorable.

Interviewer: Maybe your first kiss could be one of your fans.

Suga: Maybe. We never know.

Interviewer: J-Hope ssi, how about you?

J-Hope: Mine was exhilarating. We were playing dare or dare. Yes, dare or dare, not truth or dare. We changed it up, as for my group of friends, we basically know every single detail and every single truth. So we played dare or dare, I was dared to kiss a noona in a closet for 7 minutes. We actually kissed for less than 30 seconds. It was super awkward after that, so I decided to kiss her again. Then we ended up kissing for another minute and the remaining time, we talked on what we planned to do in the future. So yeah, that's my first kiss. That 7 minutes was the most thrilling yet awkward.

Interviewer: Do you still remember that noona face or name?

J-Hope: I don't remember the name but I do remember the face.

Interviewer: Alright then. Next member Rap Mon ssi?

Rap Mon: Mine was outside haunted house, there was a guy who was caught cheating on Girl A, as he bought another Girl B to the carnival. I couldn't stand how the Girl A was feeling so I went in and say "Aigoo, you look so pretty, let's date" then I kissed her. We went to the haunted house together to show that guy that we were really dating. I held her hands. And once the haunted house was over we waved goodbye and didn't see each other since.

Interviewer: Aigoo, you are like the knight in shining armour. How about you Jimin ssi?

Jimin: My first kiss is simple but full of passionate. She was crying because of some personal thing that happen to her. So basically, since I don't understand girls that much, I didn't know how to comfort her and I looked her in the eyes and went for a kiss on her lips. After that she just stop crying. When she stopped crying, she looked cuter and i couldn't resist not kissing her. So I leaned in again and kissed. 

Interviewer: So are you still in contact with the girl?

Jimin: Maybe yes........maybe no. I rather keep it a secret for now. Shh!

Interviewer: How about you V ssi? Mind sharing with us you first kiss story?

V: Haha sure. Mine is similar to Jimin but except the girl is not crying instead she was mad at that time.. The girl i kissed was actually my first grade seonsaengnim. I was called to the detention room as I was caught fighting. She was so mad, she started scolding me. Non-stop. Plus, she went on for 15 minutes. I couldn't handle it anymore. I went in for a kiss on her lips. Oh did I tell you? My seonsaengnim is so hot. She was the hottest teacher in school. *Looks to the camera* Annyeong seonsaengnim, have you been well?

Interviewer: Wow a seonsaengnim. Jungkook ssi, you? 

Jungkook: I kinda don't want to tell anyone about my first kiss as it is personal to me, all I can say is it was in a park , there were fireworks and it was the best kiss i've ever gotten. And also it the best gift for my birthday too.

Interviewer: First kiss as your birthday gift. Impressive. May we all know how personal is it Jungkook ssi?

Jungkook: ...... no comment.

The first two years were hard for Jungkook. Every night he stares at his wallpaper. It's a picture of him and Eun Hae at the amusement park. He spent his free time in his room either staring at the picture or reread Eun Hae's diary that was given by Ji Eun herself. He had trouble concentrating. There was a little quote on the picture edited by him.

"I'll love you in the morning, in the middle of the night and in the middle of the day, in the hours we're together and the hours we're away."

"Saranghae Lee Eun Hae..."

And that's the wrap for the story. Thank you to everyone who has been with this story from the starting to the end. Everything written in here are not true. These are all purely coming out from my brain. I have decided to end this story so that I can focus on my other two stories. Anyway, once again thank you for reading. Do check out my other two story.