Ten

His First Love, Her Last Love

The ferris wheel started moving again, Jungkook let out a huge breath, he grabbed Eun Hae by her shoulders and he looked Eun Hae deeply in her eyes. Eun Hae looked at him with curiosity. “Jungkook ah, wae?”

“Eun Hae ah, I have something to tell you.” Jungkook told Eun Hae with a nervous look.

“What is it? Why do you suddenly look so serious? Is everything okay?” Eun Hae asked after looking at Jungkook nervous face.

“Eun hae ah, it has been a long time since we have known each other. I can't believe how long I've liked you, or maybe loved you. I’ve been thinking about you day and night. I can’t seem to get you out of my head. When I hear your voice, I smiled like as if my mouth had a mind of it’s own.The look on your eyes and that smile that you gave during the fanmeet melt my heart away. I love the way you looked at me the other day. It made me speechless. You're the most beautiful angel I've ever seen. I couldn’t say anything but to just stared at your natural beauty. You made me see the side of me that I  would never thought would appear for another few years. Eun Hae ah, I've fallen for you. Would you go out with me?” Jungkook poured his heart out sincerely while staring straight into Eun Hae eyes.

Eun Hae looked down letting her tears fell. She felt his sincerity and wanted to agree and be with him, but with her sickness and not knowing when her time is up, she couldn't accept his sincere heart. She start to panick. She didn’t know what to say or what to do. She hid the fact that she likes him because of her sickness. She wanted to lock her feelings away. She decided not to fall in love anymore. That was a promise she had kept between herself two years ago when she was first diagnosed with cancer. She gave up on her life and her love life. Now that she feels the same way, she feels that by accepting him, it will be too harsh on him if she were to suddenly leave the world. She decided to reject him even though she feels the same way.

“Jungkook ssi, I’m thankful for your feelings. I feel the same way towards you. I’ve liked you since the first time I saw you on tv and I like you even more when I finally get to meet you face to face. When you had my number and we communicated, I thought I was dreaming. I didn’t want to wake up from this beautiful dream. But I am sorry Jungkook . I couldn't accept your heart.” The moment Eun Hae said that the ferris wheel finally reached the bottom and instantly Eun Hae ran out leaving Jungkook alone inside the ferris wheel.

Jungkook felt like a huge bomb just dropped on him. He couldn't believe what just happened.

“Did I just got rejected? Why did I got rejected when she says she feels the same way?” Jungkook wondered

All of a sudden, Eun Hae stopped running. She turned to Jungkook and made eye contact with him while smiling brightly. She fainted. Her knees were scratched and bruised. Jungkook who was looking back at her witness what happened. 

“EUN HAE AH!!” Jungkook yelled at the top of his lungs while running towards Eun Hae.

Triple update! Well, these update shall make up for the day or months for not updating. Thank you for waiting. And do comment down. I really want to interact with you guys.