Eleven

His First Love, Her Last Love

Ji Eun and the rest of the members were shocked when they heard Jungkook voice. They ran towards him. Ji Eun who saw Eun Hae on the ground quickly ran towards Eun Hae. “Jimin oppa! Help call the ambulance quickly please” Ji Eun said desperately. “Arraso hurry and go to them.” Jimin said while calling for the ambulance.

“EUN HAE AH!! YOU CAN”T LEAVE ME NOW!! NOT NOW NOT NEVER!” Ji Eun cried her heart out.

The boys panicked and wondered what does Ji Eun mean by leaving. Jungkook was also crying holding Eun Hae tightly. “Eun Hae ah, you don’t have to accept me, just wake up jebal. Eun Hae!!!  Please wake up!!!!” Jungkook begged with tears.

After a few minutes

“The ambulance is coming!!” shouted Jimin.

“Jungkook and Ji Eun you guys go with Eun Hae in the ambulance. I will wake our manager up and he will drive us to the hospital. Ppali go!” Namjoon said while running towards the backstage. Ji Eun kept on crying while begging Eun Hae to wake up. Jungkook at the side held Eun Hae cold hands not letting go of it.

Please wake up Eun Hae ah!

“Ji Eun ssi, what’s happening to Eun Hae? Why is her hands so cold?” Jungkook kept questioning Ji Eun.

“I can’t let you know. It’s better if Eun Hae tells you herself.. I’m sorry Jungkook ssi. Eun Hae strongly forbids me to not tell you and anyone else.” Ji Eun answered.

“Ji Eun jebal, Is something wrong with her?  I need to know why she suddenly collapse and why her hands are cold. Please Ji Eun ssi. Please!” Jungkook begged Ji Eun while grabbing her hands.

"Personally I think it is better if you knew. I’m afraid that even if she has a chance to let you know, she won’t because she doesn’t want anyone to take pity on her. Actually, Eun Hae has been diagnosed with cancer. She’s been fighting this cancer for two years now.” Ji Eun told Jungkook everything.

“Aren’t there any chemotherapy for every cancer patients?” Jungkook asked with tears falling down his cheeks.

“Eun Hae doesn’t want to. She said chemo will make her go bald. Eun Hae really loves her hair to the extent of her keeping it like Rapunzel but her mother just insist on cutting her hair to the length as it is now.” Ji Eun chuckled at the memory of Eun Hae and her. 

As she recalled her memories with Eun Hae, tears fell. Ji Eun who has been Eun Hae’s best friend for almost 10 years now, felt that she’s going to lose her. Knowing that this would happen someday, somewhat makes it harder to believe it.

“Why does she care about her hair more than her life? Her hair will grow back! Living is what’s important.” Jungkook madly said.

“Jungkook ssi, I know what you’re feeling. What you’re feeling right now is what I felt two years ago.I tried convincing her again and again and her answers is always the same. She has a reason why she don’t want to. She told me she misses her parent so much and she wants to meet them. I knew she has been secretly throwing her medication into the toilet bowl because she wants to meet her parents so badly.” Ji Eun said.

"Aish! I'm really at loss of words. I feel so useless! I can't do anything for her. I even got rejected earlier on. And now this!" Jungkook vented.

"What do you mean you got rejected? You confessed?" Ji Eun was shocked.

"Yes I did confess. She said she felt the same way then she apologised. Now I finally know why she apologised. She didn't want to be a burden towards anyone." Jungkook sighed.

The ambulance have reached the hospital. Eun Hae was being wheeled to the emergency room leaving only Jungkook and Ji Eun alone in the waiting room. Minutes after, the rest of BTS members and manager came.

"Jungkook ah! What happened?! Is everything okay with Eun Hae? What happen to her?” Jin asked once they reached the waiting room.

Jungkook gathered his hyungs and told them what happened. His hyungs tried cheer him up but nothing seems to work. All Jungkook did was prayed for Eun Hae's condition to be better. While the members are comforting Jungkook, Jimin went to Ji Eun to comfort her.

“Ji Eun ah, are you okay?” Jimin asked softly.

“Oppa. I’m scared. I don’t want Eun Hae to leave me alone.” Ji Eun cried.

“Don’t worry Ji Eun ah. Everything will be fine. Just continue hoping and praying for Eun Hae.” Jimin hugged Ji Eun tightly making Ji Eun cry even harder.

The doctor came out of the emergency room. Everyone stood up except for Jungkook and Ji Eun and ran towards the doctor.Jungkook and Ji Eun froze in one place when the doctor came out, afraid that they might not be able to handle the truth as his face expression shows that is wasn't going to be pleasant. 

"Due to low usage of medication in her body, it was really hard to save her. She hasn't been taking her medication for a long period of time or and didn’t went through her chemo. Her body is very very weak. We did our best. As a doctors we can't really determine how long she has to live. All I can say is, she doesn't has much time left. Do spend every minute and every second you have with her. Every second count." Doctor Oh said his piece, bows and walked away. Ji Eun cried even more after hearing what the doctor said.

“Doctor  Oh?” Suga called the doctor.

“Yeah?” Doctor Oh turn around when his name is being called.

“Can we see Eun Hae inside?” Suga asked.

“Yeah sure. But it’s better if it one person at the time. It might get too crowded if all of you enter the room at the same time.” Doctor Oh answered while smiling softly.

“Thank you Doctor Oh.” Suga bow in respect. Doctor Oh bowed back.

Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2015 is a great year for all of you. Anyway, here's the last chapter in year 2015. What's your resolution for 2016? Well, mine is simple. To complete my 2015 resolution. So once again, happy new year! ^^ 새해 복 많이 받으세요! ^^