Six

His First Love, Her Last Love

A few weeks later...

Jungkook has been wanting to meet Eun Hae and so he decided to call Eun Hae. He took out his phone and dialled Eun Hae's number. It their first time talking on the phone ever since they started knowing each other. After 4 long rings, Eun Hae pick up her phone.

EH: Yeoboseyo? Jungkook-ssi?

JK: Speech Eun Hae ah.

EH: Oh. Mian. ㅋㅋㅋ What’s the matter Jungkook ah? Why are you calling me?

JK: Eun Hae ah, I would like to invite you on a day out with me and my hyungs.

EH: Jinjja?! A day out with BTS?! This is not a hidden camera of your new show right?!

JK: ㅋㅋㅋ no its not don't worry. It's because we've been chatting for weeks now, almost reaching a month and my hyungs have been pestering me to fix a date to meet you.

EH: Ahh... I'm kinda nervous just meeting you and now I get to meet the whole BTS? I just hope I don't faint. And wait… you say your hyungs wants to meet me?

JK: Errr.. yeah. ㅋㅋㅋ If you do faint, i'll be right there catching you. So don't worry. We're just 7 boys who loves to sing and dance and once in a while we crave for a normal life. A normal friend. And we’ve been focusing on our albums and comebacks that we don’t have time for fun and rest. So we’re using this time to finally get some rest before we start being busy all over again.

EH: Ah jinjja? Then let's have fun. Im free on the 1st of September, so let's meet then if that's okay with your schedule.

JK: Really? Ok! It’s set then, my manager would pick you up and drive you to the location. All you gotta do is to bring your beautiful self. We can't pick you directly because we're afraid the paparazzi might follow us. You don't worry about that, if you're with our manager, no one will suspect anything.

EH: Arraso Jungkook-ah. Is it okay if I bring my friend along? She is a fan of Jimin, she helped me out so much, I want to do something good for her too.

JK: Yeah sure, why not? The more the merrier.

EH: Jinjja? Gomawo Jungkook ah.

JK: You're welcome Eun Hae ah. Don't forget on the 1st of September, my manager will pick you up at 4pm.

EH: Arraso Jungkook ah. See you then!

Wait! The 1st of September? Isn't it Jungkook ssi birthday? Eun Hae finally realised it after hanging up the phone.

After the phone conversation with Eun Hae ended, Jungkook gathered his hyungs and asked for help on what can he do to make his confession special.

“Hyungs, I need your help.. I want to confess to Eun Hae but I don't know how to. I want the confession to be special with a bit of romance in it.” Jungkook start explaining once everyone is in their seats..

"Special with a bit of romance? Hmmm.. Why don't you rent the whole amusement park and confess there? We could ask manager hyung to reject every programmes just for a day and ask him to rent the whole amusement park with the reason of us taking a day off camera. But when are you meeting Eun Hae ssi?" Jimin suggested.

“Wah, uri Jimin is such a genius.” V suddenly stood up from his seat and clap like a seal.

"The date is already set. We agreed to meet on the 1st of September. But we need someone to inform manager hyung about this." Jungkook answered Jimin question.

"Leave that to me, I'll be meeting our manager hyung tomorrow he is sending me to a shoot." Namjoon volunteered.

“Wait… isn’t 1st September is… ouch!” V shouted of pain when he feel someone kicking his shin.

“Is what V hyung?” Jungkook asked, absent mindedly.

“It’s nothing. Kookie-ah, can we come along too? We are so curious of this Eun Hae girl that stole your heart plus i wanna have some fun on our day off too. You know it's like killing two birds with one stone.” Hoseok said while poking Jungkook's cheeks.

"Sure, why not? We all deserve a day off anyways, we should enjoy it while we can even if it's just one day plus I’m a little nervous to go alone." Jungkook said waving away Hoseok finger.

"Assa! The date and location is set. All that's left for you to do is to plan out your outfit for the date " V finally said after recovering from his pain.

"So what are you going to wear? You can't possibly use mine just because we're of the same size. Go get yourself something nice that you'll remember forever since she's going to be the first girl you're confessing to" Namjoon stated obviously.

“Well, it’s time for you to do some shopping I guess.” Jin said.

"There's gonna be fireworks right? She'll love it, it's so romantic plus I love it too. Like what Hoseok said, killing two birds with one stone" Namjoon grinned.

"FIREWORKS! That's a good idea! It'll be so romantic with the pretty fireworks at night and the light of the rides!" Jungkook shouted excitedly

"Don't forget on how you're gonna confess, it's your first confession, do it right and don't mess it up." Suga said while playing games on his phone.

"Got it! Thank you so much, I knew I could count on my hyungs! So now, all I need to do now is to get an new outfit, fireworks and think of how to confess" Jungkook murmurs while writing down on his checklist.

A longer update for today. ^^