Nine

His First Love, Her Last Love

“This feels like a dream. Tell me I’m not dreaming.” Ji Eun said looking at Jimin.

"No you’re not dreaming. What flavour do you want Ji Eun? Oh and since we've dropped our formalities, hope you don't mind me dropping formalities too" Jimin smiled from ear to ear.

"No I don't mind at all. I'll have the strawberry swirls please" Ji Eun replied while taking out her cute pink wallet.

"No no Jie Eun ah, oppa will buy it for you. It's oppa's treat for the girls and my treat only for you." Jimin winked

"Jinjja? Gomawo Jimin oppa." Ji Eun smiled sweetly.

"There you go flirting again. Now let's huddle up and tell Ji Eun the plan." Jin said asking the rest of the members to form a circle. But at the same time Ji Eun doesn’t seem to agree with the idea of Jungkook confessing.

While the rest of the BTS members and Ji Eun went to their separate way, Eun Hae and Jungkook went to several rides. They went on the bumper car, roller coasters, teacups and some other rides. They finally reached the carousel but before they entered the carousel, Jungkook remembered that he didn’t had any selcas taken with Eun Hae during the fanmeet so he asked Eun Hae for her phone and asked permission to take selca together.

“Eun hae ah, can you take out your phone?” Jungkook asked.

“Waeyo?” Eun Hae said.

“I just remembered that we didn’t take any selca during the fanmeet. So I thought of taking one today. Just take it as a mini fanmeet from me to you.”

“Ahh.. sure. Here you go.” Eun Hae took out her phone and gave it to Jungkook.

“1..2..3.. Okay, both look pretty and handsome. Now my turn.” Jungkook said while taking out his phone

“Your turn what?” Eun Hae asked, curiously.

“Well.. I also want to take a selca from my own phone so yeah it’s my turn now. So, Eun Hae ah, do your pose.”

Both Jungkook and Eun Hae pose with a peace sign on their eyes. 

Wow.. She’s so beautiful.

“Jungkook ah, can I see the picture you just took?” Eun Hae asked.

“Sure.” Jungkook let Eun Hae look at the picture.

“Andwae, my face looks so big and I look so ugly, let me delete it.” Eun Hae tried to grab Jungkook’s phone but Jungkook resisted it.

“Shiro, you look so cute with that pose.Trust me. Wipe that pout off your pretty face cause you making my heart beat faster than usual.” Jungkook whispered the last part.

Jungkook took Eun Hae by her hands and lead her to the ferris wheel.

“Jungkook ah? Where are you bringing me?” Eun Hae asked.

“Here. Let’s ride the ferris wheel shall we Eun Hae ah?” Jungkook asked before stepping into the ferris wheel.

"Ferris wheel? Sure why not!" Eun Hae said happily

Jungkook lead her to the entrance and they entered the cabin. They were enjoying the view of the night skies. When they reached the top they could see the amusement park from above. The lights from each ride looks so beautiful in front of their eyes. The ambience is so romantic that it made Jungkook heart beat faster than a bullet train. Suddenly, while at the top of the ride, it stopped, Eun Hae was so terrified something would happen, she quickly ran to Jungkook and stood behind him. Jungkook shift slightly to his left to let Eun Hae witness the fireworks he planned. Eun Hae was so mesmerised with the beauty of fireworks with the night skies, her tears fell. Jungkook saw her tears fell, he turned towards her, looked her in the eyes and wiped her tears.  

Surprise! Double update! Woohoo! I'm thinking of doing a triple update. Should I? Anyway as usual, comment down and also don't forget to upvote. :D