Thirteen

His First Love, Her Last Love

"Jimin oppa." Eun Hae called Jimin asking him to bend down towards her.

"Yes Eun Hae ah?" Jimin curiously answered

"Ji Eun really likes you Jimin oppa. You're also the first guy she liked. So I have a favour for you. When I'm gone, I hope both of you could get together, and if that's too much of a request, I would appreciate it if you look out and take care of her for me when I'm no longer in this world." Eun Hae whispered softly.

"Eun Hae ah, I got a secret to tell you. You're the first person who knows about this. I actually fell for Ji Eun ever since I saw her at the fanmeet. Just like how Jungkookie fell for you. It was love at first sight for me too. And thanks to you, I'm able to meet her again. Don't worry, even if you don't ask me this favor, I'll still do it. Don't tell anyone. Not even Jungkookie. Promise?" Jimin took out his pinky and smiled.

"Your secrets is safe with me forever Jimin oppa." Eun Hae whispered softly and bring out her pinky finger.

They pinky promised each other, Ji Eun who was 3 feet away was wondering why they were whispering and pinky promising. "Yah, what are you guys whispering about?" curious Ji Eun asked while pouting. "Yeah, what was it about?" Jungkook butted in the conversation.

"It's nothing, just a secret between me and JImin oppa. Ji Eun ah, I'm a little tired, could you wheel me back to my room?" Eun Hae hoping Ji Eun would wheel her back quickly before asking many questions.

"Arraso, ah your diary is with me, I'll pass to you when we're in the room." Ji Eun said.

"Gomawo Ji Eun ah" Eun Hae thanked her best friend, holding her hands tight.

They said their goodbyes and said to visit her again in the afternoon after their radio show. Ji Eun wheeled Eun Hae to the room, helping Eun Hae to her bed carefully. She passed Eun Hae her diary. Eun Hae smiled and asked Ji Eun a last request, and it's for her to read her diary to her, Ji Eun agreed unconditionally and read her diary to her. Dawn came, and Ji Eun was beside her sleeping softly. Eun Hae woke up and saw that her best friend who was softly asleep beside her bedside. She decided to write a page in her diary. After writing in her diary for the last time, she took out some paper to write her final goodbye. She had difficulty writing as her hands is shaking with the drip attach to her hands. After writing four letters, she placed in an envelope with names written on it. She puts them in between her diary and laid down. She looked at the photos she had taken with Jungkook at the amusement park before she fainted. She closed her eyes and thought about her memories with Ji Eun from day one till now. Her memories of Ji Eun, BTS and Jungkook will forever always remain in her heart.

2 hours later,

Ji Eun woke up all of a sudden, with a long beep coming from the monitor beside her. She turned to Eun Hae, she saw that Eun Hae was holding her hand even at her last breath. Ji Eun panicked and tears started fall. Andwae! Eun Hae, don't leave me! She place Eun Hae's hand at the side at the bed and ran outside screaming for the doctors. The doctors and nurses immediately came running towards Eun Hae's room. Ji Eun gave Jimin oppa a phone call, but it was sent straight to the voicemail. She sent a text to their manager instead. The boys, who is happily doing their radio show paused whatever they doing when the manager gave them a signal that there was an emergency. They left in the middle of the radio show and told their manager to bring them to the hospital. As soon as they reach the hospital, they ran straight towards Eun Hae's room and saw Ji Eun crying outside the room. Jimin ran to Ji Eun and gave her a comfort hug. Doctor Oh went outside with sad looks on his face. They know it not a good news when they look at Doctor Oh face. It gave them a bad vibe.

"I'm sorry for your loss but we've tried our best. Time of death, 10.04am." Doctor Oh said.

Ji Eun cried louder than ever in Jimin's arm. Jungkook at the side hear what the doctor's said. Slowly with strong courage, they went in straight to Eun Hae's bed. Ji Eun who still can't accept the truth, cried even harder on Jimin chest. Jungkook slowly lifted the white cloth. He bend down and whispered "Eun Hae ah, my first love I shall meet you in our next lifetime, saranghae Eun Hae." Jungkook whispered to Eun Hae and kissed her forehead with tears falling down

His tears fell on Eun Hae's forehead but he didn't want to wipe it away so instead he covered her again with the white cloth and ran out crying not noticing where he went to. As he ran, he found himself at the fan meeting site, where he first met Eun Hae. He sat at the spot where he was sitting and cried. He remembered his first words to her, her smile, her voice, everything. He ran out and made his way to the amusement park. He visited the rides he took with Eun Hae and he went into the same cabin he went in with Eun Hae. He sat in the cabin and stared at the pictures he took with Eun Hae. He sat in there for 2 hours reminiscing the memories he had with Eun Hae, the text they sent each other and their first time calling each other. Jungkook went back to the hospital where everyone was waiting for him.

"Miss Ji Eun ssi, I guess this is for you" the nurse approached Ji Eun. Ji Eun look up and saw Eun Hae's diary and the letters in between. She took Eun Hae's diary and letters and softly thanked the nurse who gave her. She saw that the letters that Eun Hae has written was for her, BTS, Jimin and Jungkook. She passed the letters to others and opened hers.

"To Ji Eun who is my eomma, my appa, my sister, my brother and my bestfriend, Thank you for taking care of me for the past two years. You always be there to send me to the hospital back and forth and always remind me to take my medication. You've been there for me for so many years and didn't even push me away when you found out I had cancer. I'm really thankful that I've met you. Meeting you has been a blessing for me. It was always me who need to protect you and always reminding you every single things but now, you have been sacrificing yourself just to protect me. Now that I gone, I will still protect you and look out for you even when I'm gone. Thank you god for giving me the chance to met someone like Kim Ji Eun. Gomawo and saranghae!"

"To Jimin Oppa, thank you for keeping the promise. See, I told you I'll keep your secret forever. Please keep your promise oppa. Ji Eun is my only friend. She means alot to me. Please take care of her for me when I'm no longer around. She can be a little silly and clumsy sometimes. So be there in her silly and clumsy times. And if ever I know that you hurt Ji Eun, I will appear in your dreams and scold you. You know I can still watch what you doing though we are far away. Thank you for everything in advance. Oh! Ppalli confess to her."

"To BTS oppa and manager oppa, your music helped me alot. I'm glad that your music made me happy and made me want to dance. Keep doing whatever you're doing. I know I'm not in the position to tell you anything but I hope you'll continue to make girls go crazy about you. I hope your journey as idols would be a long journey. As a fan, I hope you would give your very best in everything and don't ever give up. Just think of me as a fan in heaven? Kinda cool huh? Even in heaven I'll still continue enjoying your songs. And manager oppa, thank you for 'scouting' me during the fanmeeting. Without you 'scouting' me, I won't be able to meet Jungkook and knowing the BTS members personally. I've been able to meet 8 new faces in my life including you before I leave this world. Thank you for everything you've done for us. You're the best and handsome manager oppa I've ever known. Actually, you are the only manager I known. Fighting BTS!"

"To my first and last love, thank you for the courage you've shown. You're the first one ever that confessed to me and I really find it so unreal. How could Jeon Jungkook a member from BTS like a sick girl like me? Thoughts like this appeared to me. Wait! You don't even know I was sick till the day I fainted right? It's been a pleasure being loved by you and loving you back. You know I feel the same way right? I hope you'll find many new happiness in your life. I know you'll do great., I'll be up here supporting you no matter what. I hope the moments we spent together were memorable to you as they were to me. It was the highlight of my life. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for everything, Saranghae Jeon Jungkook, my first and last love. "

It's not the end yet. :D