One

His First Love, Her Last Love

“Finally, we’re here Eun Hae-ah! We’re here few metres away from BTS. I can’t wait to meet BTS especially Jimin oppa” Eun Hae’s best friend, Ji Eun said dreamily in the middle of the walkway. “Yah! Ppalli! We will miss this if we don’t hurry up.” Eun Hae said, pulling her best friend by her hands.

 

Finally I’m meeting Jungkook! I can now check that out of my bucket list after meeting him.

 

The autograph signing starts from the oldest to the youngest which means from Jin to Jungkook. “Eun Hae-ah, you go first. I need to go to the bathroom urgently. I guess I’m too nervous to meet Jimin oppa.” Ji Eun whispered. “Yah, go faster. I will wait for you outside the venue once I'm done. Arraso?” Ji Eun ran off showing the OK sign.

 

Here we go. Eun Hae said with slight nervousness.

"Next!" Jungkook shouted.

Finally, it is time to meet him. Eun Hae moved a step forwardarrow-10x10.png wanting an autograph from Jungkook. "Annyeong, your name Miss?" Jungkook asked, without looking at her.  “Lee Eun Hae imnida.” she replied shyly. “Nice name you have Eun Hae ssi”.

As he gave her the autograph, he looked up at Eun Hae with his sparkly eyes and mouth wide open and said "Eun Hae ssi , you..you are really beautiful". Eun Hae blushed and said "Thank you Jungkook-ssi, it really means alot coming from you."  She gave him one last smilearrow-10x10.png and walked off before other girls pushed her.

"I wanted to have a selca with him but i guess the chance of me getting it went out of the window." Eun Hae softly murmured while walking towards the exit.