Chapter 6

My Lotus Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christine and I stopped in front of JYP Entertainment as we both looked at the building. It was a beautiful sunny day with a fresh cool breeze blowing every second. Christine faced me before she spoke.

"Well Laide this is where we separate." I turned away from the building and faced my sister. Christine gave me a sheepish smile before explaining. "I don't want the CEO to think I'm returning to JYP." She explained and I frowned at her comment.

"Why don't you want to comeback, Chris?" I asked as Christine looked at me before looking at the building again.

"It's not that I don't want to, Laide. I just to branch out a bit before deciding if I want to comeback." Christine looked at me again and smiled. "You should get going or you'll be late. I'm heading off to work too so we'll meet later." I nodded as I watched Christine leave. I took in several deep breaths before walking into the building.

 

I stood in front of the CEO's door as I took a deep breath. I knocked on the door and waited for a response.

"Come in." I heard the CEO say. I grabbed the door handle with shaky hands and opened the door. As I opened the door I saw the CEO looking up at me. He smiled as he set some papers off to the side. I closed the door behind me and took a step forward.

"Come in, Miss Stevens and have a seat." I walked towards a pair of empty seats in front of his desk and sat down on the right seat as I looked up at him. I could already feel my body starting to shake and I had no idea why. 

"Alright Miss Stevens let's begin with what you'll be doing. For starters you'll be teaching one of our newest rookies who will be debuting soon. Since he will be debuting soon and four out of the seven members already know English we won't worry about the others. The other two will slowly learn from the others since they're beyond capable. Since they are debuting soon and I always give incoming workers a year contract you'll be doing more than that. You said you've had vocal practice so I may ask you to help the guys with their vocals. As of now you are assigned to Wang Jackson and his group, GOT7. You'll help them in their debut and after debut until your year contract ends. Your sister had a similar task when she worked with us except since she had a duo group we had to add more tasks to fill in her year contract. Since you have seven members you should be occupied plently with teaching Jackson English and helping all seven in their vocals." The CEO explained and my head jolted up even more. Wait. Did he say duo? As in Christine's past? Maybe he can tell me more about them.

"Sorry for asking, but why did Christine leave JYP?" I asked not sure if that was the question I should be asking for the information that I wanted to know.

"Well I'm not sure about the details either. From what I remember several days before Christine's contract ended she wanted to throw the guys a surprise for their hard work and efforts. The day of her contract ending she called me late at night to apologize for not being able to attend the surprise party the night before." I frowned slightly seeing as how my question didn't get me any information I needed.

"What about the duo? What happened to them?" I asked wondering if I could atleast get a name or if they were still a group.

"After Christine's leave their activities halted. We got the response we needed but the guys sort of lost their enthusiasim. They lost popularity and well they're no longer a group because of it." The CEO explained once more and I quietly sighed defeated. I got no new information about Christine's situation or about who these guys were.

"Jackson should be here any minute. Should we take you to your study room?" The CEO asked me as he broke my inner thoughts. I smiled and nodded. We both stood up and walked out of his office. 

 

I stared at the room in awe. There was a whiteboard and a desk for me to sit in. There was also a desk for Jackson and the CEO had already provided supplies. There was a large window off to the side that showed a beautiful scenery of Seoul. I walked over to the desk meant for me and sat down. The room was small but perfect for just me and Jackson. 

"I feel like a teacher already." I laughed to myself as I took out the supplies. I looked around the room and noticed how plain and boring it seemed. 

"Maybe I should decorate a bit before Jackson comes." I said to myself as I took off my navy blue blazer and hanged it on the back of my chair. I tied up my long curly hair into a ponytail and fixed my white short sleeve blouse. I walked over to the supplies and look at a thick book that was assigned to me.

"How to enteract with fans using English?" I questioned as I looked at the title once more. I grabbed my phone and called Christine as I waited for her to answer.

"Christine can you explain to me why they gave me a book called, "How to enteract with fans using English?" I asked her as Christine laughed on the other line. 

"Laide more than anything the person you're teaching English already knows English. The reason he's with you is because they want him to learn the proper way to greet fans or introduce the group in English." Christine explained as she laughed once more. I nodded feeling embarressed when I suddenly heard guys yelling on the other line. 

"Christine they're trying to kill me!" I could hear a man yell through the other line as Christine sighed.

"Can you guys please stop bullying my sweet innocent maknae!?" I smiled as Christine shouted at the guys and sighed again. 

"I'll see you soon, Laide. I have to protect my poor maknae." Christine said as she hung up and I laughed. As always Christine acts like a mother when it comes with young people.

I grabbed some paper and pencils ready as I waited for Jackson. Where was he? I looked at the clock and sighed I grabbed a sheet of copy paper and a pencil. I began drawing unknowingly before the door opened. I looked up and was amazed to see a guy with flawless white skin and jet black hair pulled back by a hat. He had a brave piercing on his left earlobe and casual clothes. I stood up as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Hello, my name is Wang Jackson." He bowed at me and once he got up he looked at the door from which he entered in. I looked at him suspiciously before shaking it off.

"It's nice to meet you, Jackson. I'm Adelaide Stevens and I'l be your teacher." I said as Jackson faced me and nodded. Then suddenly two guys entered the room which took me by surprise. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Jackson asked the two other guys. The one on the left had his hair dyed gray which suited well with his fair skin. He was also wearing casual clothes as he stared at me. The guy on the right side has short black hair combed down which matched his perfect pale skin. He also had casual clothes which made me wonder if they were suppose to be somewhere.

"It's not her." The guy on the left said to the one on the right as he sighed defeated. 

"But JB the name-" The guy on the right started before the guy on the left interrupted him.

"Junior it's not her." JB said before turning to me and bowing. "We're sorry we interrupted. We heard Jackson was starting class and we wanted to come support him. We heard a familiar name and thought it was an old friend of ours. We apologize." JB stated as Junior bowed after him. Then four other guys came in which overwhelmed me. A tall guy with red hair dressed casually walked in first followed by a slightly shorter guy with black hair with a tint of light pink hair in the front. Then entered a guy with lighter shade of black hair than JB's hair. Lastly, was a cute guy with jet black hair in casual clothes.

"Ah! We should probably introduce ourselves." Junior said as all the guys stood in a line in order from which they entered the room. 

"Come and get it, GOT7! Hello, we are GOT7!" The guys shouted causing me to flinch a bit. This was my first time hearing anyone introduce themselves so loudly. 

"Hello, I'm in charge of GOT7's martial arts and rapping. I'm wild and y, Jackson." Jackson introduced himself as I smiled towards him. 

"Hello, I'm GOT7's heavenly leader with a chic personality, JB." JB introduced himself and I smiled at him too. 

"Hello, I'm GOT7's gentle and energetic, Junior." Junior said with a bright smile on his face. I smiled back at him before turning to the next members.

"Hello, I'm GOT7's flying member, Mark." Mark introduced himself as I smiled at his introduction.

"Hello. I'm GOT7's cutest member BamBam." BamBam said as I smiled at his confidence and couldn't help but awknowledge his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter