Chapter 14

My Lotus Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the GOT7 members ran into the room their teacher was in anxious and nervous. As soon as they slid the door open and all stepped in they saw a nurse and their teacher. They stood there confused and worried. The nurse faced them before going back to checking her patient’s IV and heart rate. Jackson was nudged by BamBam.

“I thought you said teacher’s sister came with her.” BamBam whispered angrily as everyone nodded as they watched the nurse write something down in her clipboard.

“She was.” Jackson said softly as he began approaching the nurse who was now facing the seven handsome men in the room with her and her patient.

“Excuse me. Was there another female here with the patient?” Jackson asked the nurse as she nodded toward him. The other six men approached her as well to hear what she had to say.

“She stepped out for a while to fill out the paper work and make a call.” The nurse said before she bowed and left the room. The other members bowed as she left before facing their teacher.

“What do we do know?” Yugyeom asked his older members who simply sighed deeply. They all remained silent before Jackson spoke up.

“I should look for teacher’s sister.” Jackson said as s looked at him. JB and Junior instantly turned and looked at him.

“Why?” Junior and JB said in unison which caught everyone by surprise. All the members looked at them both confused before Jackson spoke.

“To make sure she’s okay.” Jackson replied as everyone else nodded except JB and Junior. Both JB and Junior had unreadable expressions which none of the members have ever seen before which made them all uneasy.

“I’ll go look for her.” Both JB and Junior said in unison once again. All the members stared at them both with pure confusion. None of them have ever seen both JB and Junior act this way before.

“I think it’s better if I go and find her. I know what she looks like.” Jackson tried to reason with both members who seemed anxious to find their teacher’s sister. Before JB and Junior could argue the door slid open and a young women entered the room. All the members turned to face her as she stopped on her tracks upon entering. Her eyes landed on one person.

“Jackson. Have you heard anything new about Adelaide?” The younger female asked as Jackson shook his head. The younger female noticed the other males and bowed quickly before them.

“I’m sorry. I should’ve introduced myself once I came in. Hello, my name is Emily. I’m Adelaide’s sister.” Emily said before bowing once again. The other members bowed again and the other members hesitated to bow but did out of respect. JB and Junior stared at Emily with a sad and disappointed expression.

 

 

“She’s fine.” I responded to my student who has been calling me along with his other members.

“That’s good but how are you doing? I’m sure the stress and anxiety of it all was too much for you, right?” Seungri asked me and I sighed deeply. I wasn’t alright at all. When I saw Adelaide collapsed in the arms of her student, Jackson my own heart stopped beating. Seeing her like that wasn’t new to me but every time her panic attacks got worse I felt suffocated. I could feel a tear escape my eyes and I wiped it away with my free hand. I took a deep breath before answering my student.

“I’m fine. I was surprised but she’s better so I’m okay. As long as she’s okay then I’m okay.” I said as I tried my best to keep myself from crying while talking to my student.

“Christine. You don’t have to lie to me.” Seungri said from the other line as I bit my bottom lip. Who was I kidding? No one besides Adelaide knew me better than Seungri and the other guys. Well there was two other people who knew me better than anyone else. I shook these thoughts away. I can’t worry them. They have a comeback to prepare.

“Seungri. I would never lie to you. Jiyong yes, but never you.” I reassured him knowing what I said was both the truth and a lie. I had just lied to him, but I couldn’t worry him anymore than I already have.

“Hey! Who do you think you can lie to huh?!” I laughed as I heard Jiyong’s voice shouting from the other line. I can always count on Jiyong to make me laugh.

“Christine if you need us we can be there in a matter of seconds.” Taeyang said which made me smile. Leave it to sweetheart Taeyang to make me feel much better in a matter of seconds.

“Thank you Taeyang, but I don’t want to see Jiyong anymore than I have to.” I teased knowing the all too righteous leader would be lurking around worried about me.

“Hey! I’m worried about you and you treat me this way?! Good! I don’t want to go over there and see you either!” Jiyong shouted from the other line which made me smile even more.

“Being able to tease Jiyong like this truly feels good. I feel so much better already.” I said as I laughed at my own comment.

“Christine.” All the members said sadly as I continued to laugh as stray tears escaped my eyes once again. I tried to control myself before speaking.

“Thank you guys. I feel much better. Don’t worry about me. My sister’s group will be here soon and they will keep me company. I will fine so all of you keep working hard and make me proud.” I said as tried to calm my voice from shaking.

“What!? If those creeps try anything with you, you better let us know. I’ll make those guys regret disrespecting you!” I rolled my eyes at the over protective Jiyong but I smiled none the less.

“Calm down, Jiyong. I don’t know these guys on a personal level, but I’m sure they are great guys.” I said as Jiyong went on and on about the dangers of being with a group of guys and being the only female conscious.

“Jiyongie. Thank you for worrying about me but I promise if anything happens I’ll call you all immediately.” I reassured the overly protective older men as I laughed. Once I hung up on them I sat on an isolated bench near me.

“Calm down Christine. Everything will be fine. Adelaide is fine. You’re fine. Everything and everyone is fine.” I said to myself as I tried to calm myself down. I slouched forward as I hid my face in both my palms and rested my elbows on my knees.

 

 

I slide open the door to Adelaide’s room and was surprised to see only Adelaide there alone. Did Jackson and the others not come by? I looked all around the room and frowned slightly. Where’s Emily? Suddenly the door opened and I spoke as I turned around to face the person who entered.

“Emily where-” I stopped speaking when I saw Jackson coming into the room instead. Jackson looked at me before bowing.

“Hello.” He greeted me shyly as I bowed back at him surprised to see him alone.

“Jackson you’re here, but where are your other members?” I asked him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter