Chapter 2

My Lotus Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 year later 

Christine was in her hotel room on her phone as she was getting ready.

"Hey! Have you landed?" Christine asked as she grabbed her bag and headed to the door. She left her hotel room and walked towards the elevator. "Okay. I'll be there soon. Wait for me by the enterance. Make sure you change into some formal clothes in the bathroom." Christine stepped into the elevator and pressed the button to get to the lobby. Christine laughed as she heard the comment from the person on the other line. "You know I'm not a morning person. Be lucky I woke up when I did. I'll be there soon." She stepped out of the elevator and walked out of her hotel room.

 

Christine arrived at the airport and looked around as a familiar person came near her. Christine smiled as her older sister, Adelaide appeared before her. 

"Laide!" Christine hugged her older sister as Adelaide hugged her younger sister.

"Why are you wearing makeup so early in the morning?" Adelaide younger sister as Christine smiled even more.

"I still have to go to work." Christine looked at her older sister and smiled. "Cute outfit." Christine teased as she looked at her sister's outfit. Adelaide looked at her outfit and smirked. Adelaide had on a black tight shorts that fit perfectly on her and a white long-sleeve blouse. Adelaide rolled her eyes and smiled.

"You told me to change to formal clothes and this is as formal as it gets." Christine smiled at her sister and nodded. They both got in the back seat of the taxi after loading Adelaide's luggage in the trunk. 

 

"Okay. First stop is to JYP Entertainment. I heard they needed someone who knows English to teach some rookie groups the language. There may be a couple of debuted members who you may teach as well but don't worry they're pretty well behaved for the most part." Christine told her sister as she unlocked the door to her hotel room. "Leave your stuff here and let's go. If you get the job then we won't need to search further so you can rest. I have to go to work in a couple of hours." Adelaide nodded as she pushed her luggage into the cozy room. Infront of her was a small living room  and to her left was a bed. On her right was two doors one of which was another bedroom and a bathroom. 

"Do you live here?" Adelaide finally asked her younger sister. Christine looked at her older sister and nodded.

"A year in Korea doesn't exactly pay for rent in an apartment. When I've had more time maybe I'll move out of here." Christine explained as Adelaide set her luggage in the guest room. Adelaide looked at her sister with a worried expression.

"Chris?" Christine looked at her older sister as she called her by her family nick name. "Should we just head back to the states instead?" Christine froze as she heard her sister's words. She saw the worried expression she had and couldn't help but laugh.

"Laide. Why would I leave? Yeah it doesn't look to great right now, but it's only been a year. Give it another year or two and things will get better. Next time you come and visit me I'll be living in an apartment." Christine explained. Adelaide saw the determination on her sister's face and nodded. "Let's go." Christine told her sister as they walked out linking arms.

 

"Once you enter that room greet yourself formally and answer all their questions. Elaborate as much as you can. Think about what you say before saying it. Be careful to avoid misunderstandings and trying to sound like you're bragging. Don't be intimidated by the CEO. He's a really nice guy with a great personality. Overall, do your best Laide." Christine faced her sister and gave her an encouraging smile. Adelaide smiled at her younger sister and took a deep breath as they walked the halls of JYP.

"Thank you, Chris. I'm nervous, but I'll try to calm down." Christine looked at her older sister worried about her health. Adelaide is known for getting panic attacks whenever she was nervous or stressed. It's something she suffered and found hard to control since high school. Christine pulled out a peppermint from her bag and handed it to her. Adelaide looked at her sister and smiled wearly. Peppermint was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter