Chapter 1

My Lotus Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christine was packing for her trip to Korea. Her older sister, Adelaide was laying on her younger sister's bed watching her pack. Christine was happily packing her clothes and shoes.

"Are you sure you have to leave?" Adelaide asked her younger sister with a hint of saddness.

"Well I really want to meet a Korean guy and marry him." Christine older sister. Adelaide grabbed a pillow and threw it at her younger sister. Christine dodged the pillow and laughed at her older sister.

"Why are you acting so surprise by my comment? I'm always saying things like this every chance I get." Christine notified her older sister. Adelaide rolled her eyes and helped her younger sister pack. 

"Because you're my younger sister and you shouldn't be saying those things. Besides those comments make me uncomfortable." Christine smiled at her older sister's innocence.

"Either way this isn't anything new. I'm the child who will get pregnant at a young age remember?" Christine commented before looking at her clothes. Adelaide stared at her younger sister admiring her bravery. 

"You know my parents were only joking around. Besides how do expect them not to say that when you make those comments?" Adelaide commented towards her sister. Christine looked at her sister and rolled her eyes.

"They said that before I started making those comments. I have to live up to my expectations." Christine said sarcastically as she smiled at her older sister. She walked out of her room and went into the bathroom. She returned with her shampoo and conditioner. She placed them in her luggage to take to Korea.

"Why are you going to Korea again?" Adelaide asked. Christine looked up and thought about it for a minute. She turned to her older sister and smiled mischievously.

"To see handsome Korean men." Adelaide grabbed a pillow and threw it at her younger sister. Christine dodged the pillow laughing. 

"Really, Chris?" Adelaide said as she grabbed another pillow. Christine put her arms up in defeat.

"I really want to meet BTS in person and even if I can't do that a friend of mine said they needed an English speaker in her company. Besides I think it will be a great opportunity to travel outside the U.S." Christine sincerly explained as she lowered her arms. Adelaide let go of her pillow and nodded. She knew how much her younger sister dreamt of meeting her idol stars, BTS. Ever since she discovered the korean boy group she has wanted to meet them.

"Just be careful." Adelaide said to her younger sister. Christine noticied the saddness in her older sister's voice. The only reason Christine was able to leave to South Korea was knowing her older sister would not be alone. Their older brother, Jason and younger brother, Jay were living at home so she knew her older sister would be in good hands along with her parents. But she also that they relied a lot on each other since they were the only girls just like her borthers relied on each other since they were the only boys. Adelaide had many friends to keep her company more than Christine had, but it wasn't the same as having her sister near her.

"Why is the atmosphere so gloomy in here?" Both girls turned around to see Christine's best friend, Julie and Adelaide's best friend, Mary. Both girls smiled as they approached their best friends as the girls walked into the room. 

"The room got a whole lot brighter now." Christine said as she laughed. Julie smiled at her as she hugged her. 

"With all this jewlery that I'm wearing so how can it not." Julie teased towards her friend. Mary and Adelaide rolled their eyes as all four girls laughed. 

"I can hear all four of you from outside." All the girls turned around to see Mary's younger brother, Gabe who was also Christine's best friend. 

"Gabe if you don't want to hear us then go home." Mary said annoyingly towards her younger brother. 

"I would, but I'm Christine's ride to the airport." Gabe turned towards his best friend and smiled. "Hi, best friend." He greeted her and everyone looked from Gabe to Christine. Christine smiled at him before greeting him back.

"Hi best friend. Can you help me take those two luggages to the car? Be careful they're kind of heavy." Christine cautioned her best friend. Gabe nodded as he easily carried the luggages out of her room. Ever since Gabe was a football player in football he took on weight training to grow muscle. As Christine grabbed her bag she could see her older sister and friends staring at her. "What?" She asked.

"Are you and Gabe a thing?" Julie asked as the other girls stared at Christine. Christine laughed at their mentality.

"Me and Gabe? No way. I just asked him to take me to the airport, because even though I love you girls I don't want to walk into the airport in tears." Christine teased and the other girls became sad. "Besides I'll be going to Korea where I'll be seeing many cute Korean g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter