Jealousy

Stories

"Jiyong is so handsome" you said to yourself when you saw him on the tv. 

TOP came out of the room and sat beside you. "What did you say, jagi?" he asked, pulling your body closer to his. 

"I was saying that Jiyong is so handsome" you repeated.

He nodded. He then quickly took the remote and changed the channel. "Lets watch something else" he said with a little stern in his voice. 

"TOP-ssi" you called out. He raised his eye brow but didnt look at you. 

"Hmmmm, i guess i have to ask Jiyong" you exclaimed, fishing his emotion. You moved away from TOP and reached for the phone. 

"Yah! What are you doing?" he asked you, grabbing your hand. 

"I want to call Jiyong... I want to go shopping" you said to him, smiling innocently. 

"Jiyong this, Jiyong that. Why didnt you ask me to go with you?" he said. 

"Just because..." you smiled and crawled to him. 

You trailed his face with your finger and smiled. 

"My baby is jealous, isnt it?" you asked him. 

"Nope.. Noo.. !" he responded. He looked away and pushed your hands. "Go with Jiyong then" he added 

You crawled on to his lap and locked his head in your hands, you smiled and give him a peck. 

"I'm teasing you, TOP. You are so cute when you're jealous" you said. 

"I'm more handsome than Jiyong, right?" he asked. You nodded. 

"And you love me, am i right?" he asked again. 

You laughed 

"What kind of question is that? Of course you are 1437 times more handsome than Jiyong Oppa and I really really really really love you" you said. 

He touched your shoulder and trailed to your neck. He pulled you closer for a kiss but stopped midway. "What? Jiyong Oppa?" he quoted. 

You rolled your eyes and kissed him. "Arghhh you think too much, Oppa!" you said between your kisses. 

"Just teasing" he said and returned your kiss.