Trust

Stories

"What is this, TOP?" you showed him his phone. 

A woman texted him, calling him baby and stuff. 

TOP's eyes widened and he put the plate down.

"Okay, let me explain. Dont get mad. Chill. Take a deep breath" he said. 

He pulled your hand and tried to make you sit. 

"Dont touch me!" you shouted. 

"Okay. Okay.. She's my ex girlfriend. We met a few days back, we exchanged numbers and now she wont stop texting me" he explained. 

You dont know whether to trust him or not. 

"You dont try to lie to me, TOP. I'll know it eventually" you said to him. 

"Yed, i know jagi. Thats why i'm telling you this" he held your hand and kissed your forehead. 

You stared at him. His eyes were not lying. 

"Well. Let me do something first" you said and dialled the woman's number. 

He looked at you with amazement. He never thought you'll be a strict girl. 

"Hello, this is future Mrs. Choi speaking. I would like to invite you to our wedding next month. I'll pass the invitation through TOP later. Thank you" you said and ended the call. 

"What is that?" he said to you after taking the phone from your hand. 

"Taking care of what is mine" you said and pulled the collar of his shirt closer to you. "You are mine" you whispered and nibbled his ear. 

His face blushed. He looked the other way and cover his mouth. "Yah.. What is that?!" he said slyly. 

You laughed. You stood and grabbed his waist. "Why is my Oppa so shy? This isnt his usual self" you smirked. You laid your head on his chest. 

"Yah. You're making me blush. Stop it" he said. 

You pushed him till his back was on the kitchen counter and locked in your arms. 

"Never reply her text ever again. You hear me?" you commanded and kissed his cheek. You trailed to his neck and stop at his chest. 

His heart was beating fast. 

"Marry me, Choi Seung Hyun" you said and smiled. 

"I thought you'll never ask" he buried his face in your hair.