Cruel

Stories

"This aint the same, no more" he said to you. He watched his reflection in the mirror. His eyes were cold. 

"What do you mean, baby?" You slide down the bed and walked to him, touching his shoulder. 

"Today is the same as yesterday but its not the same anymore" he said, putting his hand over his heart. 

"Choi Seung Hyun, dont you love me anymore?" You asked him. 

"I'm sorry, but i thought we were soulmates, but no" he said and pushed away your hand. He stood up and went to the door. He stood there. Staring at you like you are some kind of foreign object.

"I dont have the same feeling anymore" he said.

"I still love you" you replied.

"You cant make me happy" he said, looking away. He ran his fingers through his white hair.

You cant feel your legs anymore. Your heart was shattering. He didnt love you anymore. 

"You cant make me happy" his words were replaying in your head. I cant but she can.

You smiled to yourself and looked down. "I understand, TOP. Its okay, i will be okay. It'll get better in time" you said, holding in your tears.

You took your handbag and keys, heading to the front door. You put on your high heels and turned around. 

The house seems dull. The tv was on, but there's no more you and him. The plates on the table was perfect, but his change of heart flawed the set. The room was romantic, but you were on the door waiting for your que to leave. 

"I'm leaving, TOP" You said at him,who was still standing on the previous coordinate.

"There's nothing for you here" he said the words as he never loved you. 

All the years, the laugh, the cries. 

"You made it clear enough. I mean nothing to you" you said to him. "It's over" you opened the door and walked out. 

 

"I would never begged for you to love me, TOP. I'm not that kind of person. I cant" you mumbled, shutting the door. 

Before the door shut tight, you caught a glimpse of him falling to his feet. 

A tear escaped your eye. "If you are hurting too,why did you do it?" You said, placing your forehead on the door. 

 

A month passed. 

You didnt call him. He didnt call you too, obviously. 

You quit your job. You stayed home. Your friends keep coming but you send them away. Your diets were water and junk food. You were falling apart. You lose tremendous weight. You didnt sleep. You only cry, everyday. 

That day, a letter came through under your door. You stared at it for quite sometimes then you crawl to it. 

You recognized the writing, it's him. 

 

My dearest love, 

I'm sorry for hurting you. But it's the only way i can make sure you will be safe. I didnt mean too but i have to. 

I have to leave. 

My brother needed a heart. Seungri is ill, his heart was dying so i gave him mine. I know its selfish of me, but he needed to live. I've lived long enough. I'm grateful for this life because i've met you. 

You are the most amazing girl i've ever met and loved. Your compassion,your drive, your smile and your heart. I loved everything about you, even your snores. I want you to know that i really love you, now and always. 

Even if i'm no longer here with you just know that i'll be watching you from above. 

Be healthy, love. I'm sorry i didnt tell you earlier but i refused to see you crying. 

Love him, baby. I know he will love you as my heart is still beating inside him. 

Love him like you loved me. 

 

Love, 

Choi Seung Hyun

 

 

"No.... No...tell me its a lie!!!!" You screamed your heart out. 

You reread the letter to make sure of its content. You cried for the thousands time.

 

A knock on the door silenced you. You quickly stood up and opened the door.

"TOP!!" you screamed as you opened the door. 

 

Your view disappoint you.

 

Seungri was in front of your door, his eyes were red. He was holding TOP's picture.

You covered your mouth with your hands and your heart ached. The tears fall endlessly. 

 

"I'm sorry" Seungri said, kneeling in front of you. He was weak, his voice was shaky. 

"I'm sorry" he repeated. 

 

 

You fall to your feet and shrieked.