stupid

Stories
"Get ready now, i'm coming to you" TOP said to you through the phone. "Hey, whats the deal? Whats wrong?" You asked him, concerns wrapped your questions. "We need to talk. I cant explain it on phone, lets just meet up" he said. You followed his instruction and changed into something proper. After 10 minutes,he was waiting downstairs. "Hey whats up, man? You're sweating" you said as you sit next to him. you raised your eye brow and aligned the aircond towards him. "First, let us go somewhere safe" he said. As an idol, you understand its hard moving around the city unnoticed. "Do you wanna like take my car? I'm a normal person, so it wont be suspicious" you suggested. He shook his head and you complied. Aftr 15 minutes drive, you reached a cafe. It was empty and TOP let out a relieved sigh. "Okay, lets go" he commanded and you followed him closely. He covered his head with his hood and wear a shade, big enough to make him unrecognizeable. He chose a place secluded enough fo his intention. "Okay, what is up with you? Did you killed someone?" You asked, trying to make a joke. "Yah!! What kind of man do you think i am?" He retaliated. "Okay okay. I was just teasing. Tell me" you comforted him. "Seungri is goin to confess to you but i hope you wont accept it because i really really loved you and i dont think he's fit for you. You need someone perfect and i'm perfect. From head to toe, its the best in the scale" he said, so fast it souded like he was rapping. You stared in awe. "Got it?" He asked you. "TOP, I dont understand, talk slowly. One by one. I can only catch 'Seungri is gonna' and no more" you explained, your hand gesturing him to take a deep breath. "What? Werent you listening? Now i have to repeat it all over?" He questioned your inability to understand his rap. "Hey bingu. To understand your song, i needed to look up the lyrics even after listening to your song three times. And you expect me to understand a live rap session?" You told him the truth. "Damn girl... What i said was, I LOVE YOU AND WHEN SEUNGRI CONFESS TO YOU DONT EVEN THINK OF ACCEPTING HIS FEELINGS!" he said with his husky voice. You sat there, not moving, petrified by his words. you then smirked. "Okay.. Where's the hidden camere? Dae, Tae? You guys are here isnt it?" You guessed as the situation was too good to be true. "Hey! I'm telling you the truth!" He said than stood up. He walked to your seat and claimed your lips. You can sense him smiling when you did not reject his kiss but pulled him closer. You pulled away just so suddenly caused him to widened his eyes. "You wanna know something?" You asked him, putting your arms around him. "What?" He asked. You moved your face closer to his and kissed his cheek. You travelled a little further till you reached his ear "i told Seungri to lie to you. I cant wait no more for your courage to confess". You giggled and returned to your seat. TOP stood there, refused to believe the fact. Choi Seunghyun finally confessed, thanks to your tricky mind.