Easy

Stories

TOP promised to meet you under the bridge near Han's River.

After a while, a black Ducati came closer to your car. 

It was TOP. You let yourself out and looked at him, smiling your best. 

You took a small bag from the back seat and gave it to him.

"Okay, hop in. We need to go" he said, reaching for your hand. 

"I'm not going with you" you said to him. 

He looked at you, disappointed. 

"Why?" he asked, holding the handle tightly. His other hand grabbed yours. 

"I do love you, but I cant be selfish. If I run, he'll kill you too" you said. 

"We can just run away. We'll disappear. We'll be okay. I promise you" TOP promised, pulling you closer. 

"No, TOP! I know what he's capable of. I knew him for a long time" you replied. 

You tried to release your hand from his. "Go! Before he come! Go TOP!" you pushed him. 

"No!! NO!!! I wont! I dont want to leave you" he shouted, jumping down the bike, he hugged you tightly. 

You cried. 

He cried. 

"I cant leave you" he begged. "Dont ask me to do that. I'd rather took a bullet than leave you" he continued. 

"But if you're dead, i'll die too. Thats why i need you to go. I'll be okay. You'll be okay" you pulled away, wiping his tears. 

"Choi Seung Hyun, Jiyong will hunt us forever if I run. I begged you to go. Dont get hurt. I dont want you to get hurt!" you whispered, holding his shoulders. 

"I love you, i'll miss you every breath i take. as long as you're alive, i'm happy. I'll find you. Go!" you said again. 

From afar, a speeding black Ferrari came your way. It was Jiyong. He was mad crazy when you ran out from home that morning.

 

"Go! GO NOW!!!" you screamed. 

"Dont..." he whispered. 

You shook your head. You took out a gun and aimed to your head, "Go or I'll die" you begged. 

He cried and slowly jumped on the bike. 

"Find me" he said. 

"Till my last breath. Now go!" you shouted.