I choose to love you

Stories

 

It's been a cold week between you and Seunghyun. He decided to sleep in the next room. You decided to lock the door after you came in. The apartment was well lit, but its dull. 

Last week.

"TOP, I'm pregnant" you said to him during dinner. Your face was glowing. 

The spoon fell from his grasp, he looked at you. No smile was detected by your eyes, even the slightest. He looked worried. But you cant guess the reason.

"Are you sure?" He asked. 

"Of course i am, silly" you answered wit a giggle. 

You walked to him, stopped at his side and took his hand. You put his hand against your tummy.

"Not that. Are you sure its mine?" His question shook your heart. 

You released his hand immediately. Why would he said that to you? How could he say things like that? You paced back a few steps. Tears were falling involuntarily. What kind of woman he thinks you are? 

He looked at you. His eyes hold the gaze that was foreign for you. Its like he dont love you anymore, its like he doesnt wants the baby. 

You were devastated by his reaction to your words. But you still forced a smile. You took your untouched food and put it in the sink, allowing yourself into your room. 

 

-----

You didnt have proper meals that week and you always sleep away the hunger.

That night you felt a painful sting inside your tummy. You turned left and right, uneasy. You were sweating even when the aicond was at it fullest. You rose from the bed after kicking off the blanket. You wanted to take a bath. You walked to the bathroom but stopped when you feel your pants was a little damp.

Blood. 

You saw blood stains on your pants and when you turned to your bed, the same. 

You wanted to scream but afraid you'll wake him up. He had a dance practice that day. You tied your hair into a bun and quickly grabbed your sweater. 

In your pajama, you grabbed your car keys on the way out. You paced slowly down the stairs and reachged your car. 

Back in the house, TOP peeked when he head the sound of your door creaked open. He saw you walked to the door but he make no sound. When your car raced out from the house, he went to your room. He walked slowly but shock himself when he saw the bed sheet stained with blood. The wooden floor was decorated with small droplets of blood. 

His heart ache. "Did she? Oh my god!!" He screamed and rushed to the door. 

When you reached the hospital, you were rushed to the emergency unit and knocked you out. They did what they can and when you woke up, you were in the ward. 

You were alone. You stared at the ceiling and touced your tummy. 

"Baby... Are you still in there?" You said, the tears tried to escape. "Mummy promised to take a good care of you, with or without your dad. I want you to know that Choi Seunghyun is your dad and the only guy i ever loved. Little baby, please be okay" you cried out loud. 

TOP was standing behind the drapes, crying when he heard your heart pour. 

After a while, a man in white came in, beside him was two nurses.

"Madam, thank god it was only bleeding. A lot of woman experienced the same, only they came in with an ambulance. Why did you drive yourself? Where's your husband?" The doctor asked. 

You smiled faintly and cried again. "Thank you doctor for saving my baby. He's the only thing i got now, thank you very much" you said, caressing your tummy, glad it was still there.

"Madam, we need your husband to signs some form" the nurse said, invoking again the topic you wanted to avoid.

"I'm here" TOP opened the drapes, revealing his red eyes and sorry face. 

 He looked at you, and the hospital staff looked at him. 

You cried for the thousands time, happy, glad, thankful and hoping he would undo the hurt he caused.