Trapped

Stories

The room was filled with silence. You stood on the other side of the room, while the couple shook terribly on the other side. 

Your white dress was stained with blood. Theirs and yours.

 

"You cant run from me, TOP! You'll always want me!" you shouted at him. 

He stood beside the lady. The lady who had been spotted with him for almost 3 months. 

"You're crazy! GO AWAY!" he screamed at you, pushing the lady further from you. 

You smirked. "Why? Are you scared? You made me like this. You make me crazy, Choi... Seung.. Hyun..." you said, carressing your face with the knife in your hand. 

"Get a hold of yourself! We're over!" he shouted again. 

You can hear her crying, asking for protection and grabbing TOP's hand. 

You rolled your eyes. What the hell is that? 

"This is not love. you are strangling me with your... your OBSESSION!" he said, clearly. The words stung your heart. 

"You're too great. You wont listen to me. You're too busy with your life. And i come second. But now, I have her. We're done. OVER!" he shouted his lungs out. 

"You and I are inseperatable, TOP. I want you and you want me too. Just say it. Just tell her to leave" you said.

You trailed the knife through the fabric of your dress. His eyes were filled with fear. It makes you smirk.. You pushed the knife a litle deeper and blood tripped to the floor. 

"No!" he screamed, preventing you from hurting yourself more. he rushed towards you and tried to take the knife from you.

After a few moments of struggling, blood spurt out from your mouth. 

TOP stopped at the sight of the blood, the knife was in his hand, but the stains of blood was too little. 

But another knife was buried to your back. The woman was standing there, hands filled with blood. 

You fall to the floor, trembling. But you didnt cry. 

"Babe.. baby!" TOP kneel down and held you in his arm. "What have you done?!" he screamed to the woman. That woman fall flat on the floor, her eyes were filled with disbelief with what she had done. 

He pulled out his phone and dialled the emergency.

"Why did you leave me?" you asked him, each words stopped by your pain. The blood keep flowing. 

"I"m sorry baby! I was too ego. My ego killed you! No.. I killed you. I love you, jagiya. be strong for me. stay alive" he cried and kissed your forehead. 

"At least i was right. You do love me" you smiled. 

The pain was overwhelming, countless blood was racing to leave your body. 

"I guessed its time... dont cry.., TOP. i brought.. this to myself... We're over. Dont cry...for.." your words ended. 

TOP hugged you tightly for the last time. When no more movement are spotted on your chest, he screamed.