I cant look at you right now

Stories

 

"TOP, i got something to say but i cant say it over text. i dont want any evidence of this"

"let's meet tomorrow. everyone's free right?"

"I thought you got stuff to do"

"Its okay, i can postpone that"

"okay see you"

 

 

"Can I pick you up now? are you ready?" Bogum said over the line.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Lets go" you replied.

"Give me like 8 minutes" he said and ended the line. 

 

You were leaving for US in two days so you, TOP and Bogum decided to take a trip around town. Taking pictures and cafehopping. Spend time before not seeing each other for quite some time. The relationship between three of you cannot be understand by all your other friends. The three of you go to the toilet together, hang out at the cafe all night and sometimes take naps together.

 

The train ride was sufficiently funny. Bogum took pictures of you and TOP. The next minute, you were fighting with Bogum insisting how funny your jokes were. After that, you would ignore the boys talking about their greatest indulgence in life, superhero. You look at the flashes of building and the bright sunshine.

Bogum silently snap a picture of you. 

After 30 minutes of walking, the three of you entered a bookstore. You are allergic to books and the boys knew it but they dont really care. 

"TOP, maybe i need to say it to you now" you pulled him away from the books. You look around to ensure Bogum was nowhere near you guys.

"Okay, what is it? Is this about Jiyong?" he asked with his concerned face.

"No, not him. I think i like our little friend" you whispered to his ear after you pulled him closer.

"Little friend, ie Bogum?" he whispered back.

You nodded. 

His face changed, he looked disappointed.

"I cant look at you right now" he said and walked away.

"No TOP. I think, but i'm not sure" you said and grabbed his hand.

Suddenly, Bogum appeared at the end of the aisle. You let go of TOP's hand and smiled awkwardly.

"What are you guys doing?" he asked. Uneasy, that's a word to describe his face.

"Come here, Bogum. You should check this out. Y/N found it" TOP quickly covered your .

 

You quickly ran out of the aisle and hid behind a big pile of books. 

'That was close. Why did TOP say that? God' you monologued. 

 

"What did you guys talked abouy? Why did she held your hand?" Bogum asked TOP. 

"Actually Bogum...Y/N.....she likes me. I like her too but i have a girlfriend. Do you think its wise if I asked her to stay with me while my girlfriend is not around?" TOP said while flipping the pages of the book.

"Are you crazy?! She's our friend, damn it!" Bogum flipped and grabbed TOP's colar. 

"Hey.. chill. it was just a question" TOP pushed him back. 

 

"What are you guys doing? it's just a book, dont fight" you ran towards them after you saw the silent commotion. 

"We're playing, Y/N. Chill. I aint going to hurt your precious Tabi" Bogum said and walked out of the shop.

 

"Hey TOP, what happened?" you asked him.

"Are you sure with your feeling?" he asked you again.

"Of course not. that's why i asked you" you almost flipped as the boys are acting like an .

He quickly pulled you and kisses your lips.

 

2 seconds... 3 seconds.... 4 seconds...

 

You didnt pushed him or resist his kiss.

 

"TOP...." after you stopped to catch some air. 

"Next time, before you tell me you have a feeling towards any other guy, remember this kiss" he said and walked out of the shop, following Bogum's footstep.

 

you touched your lips.

through the window of the store, Bogum was staring at you with red eyes.

TOP stood againts the wall in front of the store.

 

"God, help me" the three of you prayed silently.