Phobia

Stories

You both stood next to his car. He grabbed your hand and looked deeply at you. 

"You really think i have to apologive to her?" you asked him.

"Yeah. Whats wrong about that? You did wrong. You did slapped her" his voice was stern.

"You said that because you didnt see what she did to me" you shouted at him, opening your cardigen, exposing your right shoulder, showing him the cut the woman inflicted on you.

His face showed he was shocked. "Bae..." 

 

"She cut my hand! If i didnt do that, I'll be a human sushi now! But you didnt care! You even checked her face. Did you ask me? Of course not. She's more important!" you spitted your venomous words. You pushed him away and tried to open the door. 

TOP blocked the door and touched your face. 

"Jagi... I'm sorry. I didnt know" his voice cracked. 

"Its not that you dont know. You didnt want to know. You trust her more than me" you commented. Its not that you wanna hurt him, but the fact he trusted the woman more makes you crazy. 

"Jagi. Let me look at it. I'm sorry. I didnt know she did that" he apologized, his hand insisting to keep the wound opened to the public. 

You pushed his hand away. 

"Send me to my house. I want to sleep" you said, defeated by the fact. You entered the car and sat silently. 

"Let me look at it first. I'll take the first aid kit" he quickly ran to the drivers seat and opened the front compartment. 

You closed your eyes, ignoring his act. He cleaned the cut and tried to bandage it. 

You saw his face turnes pale. 

"TOP. Are you okay?" you let the question sinked in. Then you remember. 

"Oh my god, jagi. I forgot. You are phobia to blood" you pushed his hand away and covering the cut with your hand. 

He pushed your hand away and stationed his hands to the previous coordinates. He kept tending to your wound. His persistency soften your stone-cold heart. 

After he secured the bandage, he smiled at you. 

"I'm sorry baby for not believing you" he apologized again.

He sudeenly started to sway. His eyes flickered and he passed out. 

"TOP!" you screamed.