nothing at all

Stories

"God, TOP! You are so infuriating!! Cant you understand that i dont want to go?! I'm tired and i dont have time" you screamed at him, flipping off them plate on the table. "Cant you stop being so pushy?!" You added pepper to your words. 

"You promised me that you would go! You need to go this time. There's no way you going to miss it this time. Damn!" He stood up at your reaction, his eyes blazing with fire. He ruffled his black hair and walked to the living room. 

"You are going tomorrow, whether you like it or not. You got to do it" he dictated.

You were so pissed off wih this guy. He needs to understand that you dont like that place and it wont bring any good to both of you. 

"Dont you turn your back at me when i'm talking, TOP! We cant never communicate if you are acting like this!" You grumbled, pushing the cutleries from your part of the dinner table, throwing your glass at the floor.

He turned to you and rolled his eyes, "communicate? You rather throw all the stuff to the floor than negotiate" he said and marched to you. He stopped 2 meters away from your right. "Just go! Cant you do that for me?" He shouted at you.

"Why must i go there?! It wont change anything, TOP! It will never change to it was before. Why cant you understand? I will never be able to walk anymore" you said, your anger mixed with sadness, tears. 

You pushed your wheelchair away from the table, revealing your lifeless leg, covered by a brown cloth. 

"That's why you must go, honey! You can walk. Believe me, believe me who believe in you" he said, kneeling in front of you, redness in his eyes. 

"I cant, TOP! Didnt you heard the doctor?! He said i cant.  You have to accept the truth, baby! I CANT WALK!" You screamed, pushing him away. Hiding your face in your palms,you cried your heart out. He plumped to the floor, tears falling. He didnt say a word but stared to the floor.

 

The bike accident turned your life upside down. 

That night, you were out riding with your group. You owned the highway, beating all the other riders. Unknowingly, a car came from the other side and rammed into you. You realized nothing after the sound of the loud honk. You thought you are dead.

 

"I'm useless TOP. I'm not a girlfriend material anymore.i'm just a girl on a wheelchair. I wont ask you to stay. I am not that selfish" you said to him,looking away at the shattered glass. 

"I wont"