Happy

Stories

You stood on the emergency exit stairs.

"Just say what you gotta say" he said to you, his back was on the railing of the stairs.  

You were standing on the opposite site of the walkway. There's sadness in your eyes. You smiled faintly. 

"I want to congratulate you on your wedding" you opened your mouth. 

He smirked. "Thanks. Is that all? Coz my future wife is waiting for me" he replied. 

The hotel was filled with people from his family and hers. The wedding is in a half an hour. You had to steal him for a while. You got to tell him. 

"Choi Seung Hyun. Thank you for being a good husband to me for the past years. I cant thank you enough. For everything. And seeing you happy is happiness for me too" you said, wiping your tears. 

Its hard for you. Losing him to your bestfriend. 

"If you think saying that will change my mind about this wedding, then you are wrong" he said, raising his eye brow. 

You stared at him. He was no longer yours. You cant call him bae anymore. You cant be mad for his bingu-ness anymore. You cant cuddle after a long session in the court anymore. Will he miss you the way you are missing him now?

"No, TOP. I'm just wishing you a good life with my dear bestfriend. I'm sorry for my failure as a wife to you. You deserved better" you said to him, trying to stop your tears. 

How can you be a bad wife when you've prepared everything for him since the beginning, never lacking. Yes, you've done wrong but TOP knew it wasnt the reason you guys divorced. 

He smiled bitterly, hurt by the fact or maybe just sympatize. 

"I'll be leaving tonight. Just telling you. Take care of my bestfriend. And before i go, i want to ask. Did you ever loved me?" you had to ask. 

"I did. But not anymore" he said with confidence. 

You turned your back at him. 

"In that case, be happy. And in order to be fair, i wanna tell you that this child will know you as his father. I will tell him about you. Thats all. Thank you and congratulations, Oppa" you said, holding your tummy and walked out the door. 

TOP's jaw dropped. 

"I'm leaving you" he shouted. 

"Oppa, he's just a friend!" you replied.

"Shut up! I'm marrying Park Bom. I dont love you!" he said the words. 

 

"My ego killed us" he said. A tear escaped his eye.