Tease

Stories

TOP came home quite early that day. He pushed the door open harshly, kicked his shoes away and lay on the couch. He took off his spect and stared at the blank screen of the television. 

You heard the noise and walked out of the your room. You saw one of his shoes under the table and another at the entrance. 

"Jagi... What did i say about throwing your stuff?" you asked him, tying your hair into a messy bun and walked towards him. 

"I dont care. I just wanna sleep" he replied. His eyes tightly closed. 

You stared at his perfect face, his kissable lips, his black hair. 

"Sleep? Okay. It looks like i wear this for nothing" you said, crossing your hands over your chest. 

He opened his eyes. "Wear what?" he quickly asked. 

"My god. Choi Seung Hyun. You are such a ert!" you commented on his reaction. 

"Jagiii!!! Why did you lie?!" he sulked, looking at you who was wearing your pyjama. "I had a bad day today" he complained.

You sat next to him and pulling him to your arms. "Okay. Tell me what happened" you said.

"I'm so stressed about our upcoming album, but Seungri keeps complaining. He dont want to sing, he wants to drink the melon milk, he said he's being bully" he told you, his hands crawling to your waist.

"Well, i guessed we'll be receiving calls from his girlfriend tonight" you added.

"Its not my fault. Its Seungri's" he said.

"You can be such a child sometimes, TOP-shi. Its okay. Let me help you release some of the stress" you said and pushed him to the couch, you climbed to his lap. 

He smiled and blushed.

"What are you thinking?" you asked him after seeing his reaction.

"Nothing... Absolutely nothing" he answered and looked away.

You lowered yourself and kissed him gently. When you felt his hands caressing your abs, you pulled away and stood up. 

"I feel like eating ice cream" you said and walked to the kitchen. 

"Jagi!!! Thats not fair" he shouted as you getting further away. 

You laughed.