Just because

Stories

You drove all the way to the hospital in tears. TOP was involved in an accident after their concert.

It was your birthday. 

Taeyang was waiting for you outside the hospital, covering his face with a mask. He came to you, taking your hand to TOP's room. He gave you a mask. 

You two stopped in front of a room, hesitant to open the door. You read the sign "CHOI SEUNG HYUN" 

"Go in. He's still asleep" Taeyang said to you, shoving your hand. 

"Thanks Tae" you said and hugged him.

You opened the door.

He was lying there, unconcious. Oxygen mask was attached to his face. Head bandaged, blood residue was visible. Tube was attached to his wrist, and wires too. 

You cannot control your agony seeing him like that. Tears were falling, you covered your mouth with your hands, not wanting him to hear you. 

Suddenly, you saw his finger twitched. You quickly paced towards him, holding his hand. You caressed his bandaged head, kissing his hand and prayed he will be okay. You were still crying. You rested your head beside his hand. 

"It's okay, jagi. Oppa's here. I'm okay" suddenly you heard.

You looked up, searching for the owner of the voice.

"Oppaaaa!!!!!" you cried out loud. "How can you drive so recklessly? You should've drive slowly" you said, wiping your tears. 

"It's your birthday, i cant miss it. It's your special day. I missed it last year, cant afford to miss it this year too" he said. 

"Last year you were not my boyfriend" you commented. 

He giggled and touched your face. 

"Happy Birthday baby. I love you so much" he said to you and called you closer. 

He kissed your forehead. 

He reached for something under his pillow but failed. 

"Jagi.. Do you mind?" he said, pointing at his pillow. 

Your finger crawled to search for something. 

"What is the things that i should search for, baby?" you said but stopped when you found a piece of paper and pulled it out. 

"Marry me, babe?" he asked you. 

In your hand was a marriage registration form, completed and attested by him. The bride part was still empty. 

"Just fill in the blank, jagi" he said. 

You cried again.