Adventure night

UNPREDICTABLE DREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

when we about to leave the front door, his manager notice us and with a few bodyguard try to catch us.

but GD such a fast runner he makes me sprinting and quickly hide in small alley. 

He must be crazy! why he do that? when I'm about to call his manager he shut my mouth with his right hand. I just realize that because it's a narrow alley his face really really close to me. He makes me paralized and can't do anything.

after I make up my mind I started to talk to him.

"Mr. Kwon, why did you do that?"

"Like I told you before, I need some fresh air."

"But why we run from you manager?"

"That's because I need privacy, I want to go away for awhile and get some relax. Can you do a favor for me Rani-sshi?"

"What's that?"

"you have my manager phone right? the one that call to invited you to the party. I need you to call him and tell him that I'm fine and need time just for tonight"

"okay"

I put my phone from my bag and try to call his manager. and he picked up. I told him that GD is fine and he need time for tonight, but his manager want to talk to him personally so I give it to GD. He talk with his manager with korean language I don't know what they talking about. but seems like he arguing with his manager. after 15 minutes talk he hang up the phone and give that to me.

"Rani-sshi, may I ask you once again a favor?"

"what's that?"

"Can you accompany me for tonight? I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter