VVIP guest

UNPREDICTABLE DREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[4.45pm, soekarno-hatta airport, jakarta]

 

yes!! I arrived in time. I have 15 minutes before they landed. I wish they landed on the same time with bigbang so I can see them even for awhile. but, this guest arrived earlier than bigbang. I still have enough time to get coffee. so I buy a frapucino javachip to make me more relax.

 

05.00pm the plane landed, so I waited them at 2A gate. and make a big sign "MELANIE TEAM WELCOME TO JAKARTA"

 

I see big crowded people comes and I can't believe what I see. that's BIGBANG MEMBER!!! oh my God.. my body tremble and speechless. they wearing mask but still, I can see their face.

 

then suddenly, one of their crew come to me and say that they're from melanie team. with dumbfounded face I say "yes"

 

okay Rani!!!! you should wake up!. stay calm and be professional! at least that's what I try...

 

I walk to them and say salutation : "Hello, welcome to Jakarta, my name is Rani, I will help you to go to hotel, is there any problem with imigration? of not we can straight to the hotel."

 

all crew : "Hi miss Rani, glad to see you."

 

Rani : "if there's something you want to ask, please don't be hesitate. "

 

All crew : "no, we're fine"

 

Rani : "well, please follow me to the bus."

 

then we walk to meeting point where the bus at.

 

when we arrived at meeting point, suddenly crowded girls coming, they already expect that bigbang will come early. so we rush go inside the bus

 

TOP : "It's okay Rani. relax

 

me : "oh? yes. but before the crowded getting big we should hurry to the hotel."

 

TOP : "okay then, I just wanna wave to my fans."

 

me : "of course"

 

am I dreaming? TOP calling my name? I must be dreaming right now, but I've try to pinch my arm sever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter