First day in Seoul

UNPREDICTABLE DREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 12 hours flight, finally I arrived at seoul, a strange place. it's 3pm here. I wonder what mom doing right now? I already miss her.

My teacher said that someone from university will pick me up at the airport and will guide me for a couple days. his name is Song Joong ki

I see a man holding a board with my name waiting for me at the gate. He must be Song Joong Ki, I straight toward him and asked is he Song Joong Ki.

I was right.

"Hi Rani, welcome to Korea"

"Hi, Song Joong Ki right?, nice to meet you"

"nice to meet you too"

then, we immediately went to the campus. during the trip we talked a lot about living during in korea, He's such a nice person and warmhearted.

finally, we arrived at university's dorm. they give me a small room for 2 persons. I saw a girl sleeping on her bed.

"this is you room while you stay in Seoul, and you have a roommate"

"hey Min ah, wake up! your roomate is here."

"let me sleep for 5 minutes"

"no, you should say hi to her. put some respect to your new roommate"

"okay.. okay.. got it.. Hi, my name is shin Min Ah and I will be your your roommate from now on. There's your bed and closet and desk. oh! and the bathroom right there." 

before I introduce my self to her and say thank you she already back to sleep. I'm pretty sure she must be hungover because of her red eyes and her clothes looks like for the party.

"hmm... she must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter