the problem

UNPREDICTABLE DREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't stop shaking my legs and bitting my nail. why am I so careless. Think Rani!!! THNIK!!! how about we take a cab to his hotel and his manager can pay for us?

"Jiyong-sshi, how about we go to the hotel and call your manager so he can pay the cab for us?"

"We can't, he must be somewhere, I let him having a day off today. how about we go to your house and you can pay it at you home"

".......................................... my house not big and ugly, is that okay?"

"is this the right time to think about that?"

"no"

so what are you waiting for? let's go"

we take a cab to my house, It's actually an apartment with just one bedroom. it's about 1 1/2 hour from the beach.

when we arrived at my apartment my neighbors asking me who is he? he has an oriental face and orange hair. I said he's just my friend.

I see a note from my mom that she will take a vacation to my hometown for 2 days. so she left some food for me. I pay the cab and let GD in.

"please come in, I'm sorry it's messy."

"that's fine, may I use your bathroom?"

"of course, it's nearby kitchen"

When he left to the bathroom, I remember that I hang my bra and in that bathroom. >_<

I straight to the bathroom and open it while GD put off his shirt! "Aaaarrrggghhh...!" I see him half ! I've seen his picture half , but this is real and I almost collapse because of it.

I instantly c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter