Agreement

UNPREDICTABLE DREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"you can be my personal assistant for 3 months" he said.

well this is great, I mean I will be by his side for entire 3 months and no need to pay for his vase. 

"well I've never be a personal assistant before"

"you're a quick learner, I believe that you will learn faster"

"hmm.. I can be your personal assistant, but I came here for study and I have a part time job.. I won't be able to do my job properly"

"you don't have to be able 24hours for me, you can study too and doing the part time job at the same time, all you need are wake me up at 8am. make me some breakfast, and assist me if soonho hyung can't do the job."

"that's it?" I'm shock with the job that he gave me, I mean, that's soooo simple

"yeah, that's it, you can do that right?"

"of course, I'll do the best!!!" with fire in my eyes.

"Good, you can start tomorrow morning"

"thank you so much, I'll do the best"

I think GD started to sober because he said " how do you know my door passcode?"

"huh? well....." I don't know how to answer, because he will really think that I'm a sasaeng. I have to make a good answer so he won't missunderstand.

"you-you said to me while you drunk".

"hmm... I don't remember. anyway, I should have you number" he gave me his phone and I saved my phone number in his.

"well.. see you tommorow" and I dashed to the front door without looking back. I know it's sounds rode, but I ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter