the proposal

UNPREDICTABLE DREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[07.00pm, fancy france restaurant in itaewon]

 

Daesung : "Okay!, well done everyone... we just need to wait the couple. they on the way right? Seungri-a please text Jiyong that all the preparation done."

 

Seungri : "OK hyung"

 

{text}

Seungri :

hyung all the preparation done. you just to have to drag her here and don't forget the ring.

G-Dragon :

thanks! you all the best <3 I'm at Kiko's apartment, waiting for her. I will be there about 08.30pm.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 [08.30pm]

Daesung see a lamborghini coming from the street, then he immidiately run into restaurant and tell the other to prepare. then they rush to the CCTV room so they can see what will happen.

 

Kiko : "why this restaurant so empety? are we the only customer here?"

 

G-Dragon : "I reserved the whole restaurant for us tonight, so no one will bother us"

 

Kiko : "you don't have to do that. we just want to enjoy the meal here"

 

while help his girlfriend to take a seat he say : "No, this is our first anniversary I don't want someone screw our night."

 

a waiter coming with champaine and a bucket of red rose. then GD give that flowers to her, since he knew that kiko really love flower, especially red rose.

the waiter pour the champaine to their glass.

 

Waiter : "is there any additional request sir?"

 

G-Dragon : "no, set as the plan."

 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter