Meanwhile...

UNPREDICTABLE DREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[10.00am at YGE headquarters, 1 month before concert in Jakarta]

 

A man with small eyes just woke up and rush into bathroom, Gosh! I'm late for the meeting, he will kill me! 

 

The whole team already in the meeting room, except Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-dragon the leader of Bigbang.

 

Choi Seunghyun a.k.a TOP start worried about his dongsaeng,

TOP : "Why he's not coming yet? yaa youngbae, please call him!"

 

Taeyang : "hyung, he's just 1 floor from here. I'll get him, wait here.."

 

when Dong Youngbae a.k.a Taeyang about to to open the door, Jiyong comes up with swollen face.

 

Taeyang : "Wooww.. Yaaa! Jiyong where have you been?"

 

G-Dragon : "You didn't wake me up? I already told you last night that I have to finished our new song tonight so I stay awake for all nightlong."

 

Mr. YG : "Guys, have a seat, we don't have much time, there's alot things to discuss."

 

"Yes, sajangnim!" they answer at the same time.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[02.00am]

Mr. YG : "So, all done, we just need to execute this schedule. Oh, and one more Jiyong-a. youngbae's relationship has emerged. so I need you too be careful with kiko.I don't want hear another trouble from you."

 

G-Dragon : "Yes, sir"

 

seungri start teasing : "Hyung, you have to be careful, I saw your pic with kiko nuna spreading in internet when you two attend chaelin nuna's party."

 

Mr. YG : "seungri-ya.. you too, someone told me you having party last night with some women in gangnam. you should pay attention when you're in public including in club."

 

"yes, sajangnim! I will be more careful now. I won't let you down. I promise" seungri said that with military act

 

Mr. Yang Hyunsuk leave the room with heavy breath. he couldn't believe he accepted this boy as the member of bigbang. what was he thingking that day?

e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter