random meeting

UNPREDICTABLE DREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After done with recording I manage my self to go home. It's been awhile since I sleep in my house. I always end up sleep in studio or in my parent's house. while driving in my car my stomach roaring like a lion maybe because I haven't eat since yesterday morning. I'm too busy even just to go to bathroom. I parked my car at the basement and looking for nearby cofee shop to get pancake and a cup of jasmine tea.

The coffee shop just 10 meters from my house. while walking the alley, Rani came to my mind. the girl that I can't seems to forget. I don't know why, but I always think about that night with that girl. Her face, her smile, and even her scent always wondering in my mind. But when I'm thingking about that girl I bump with a woman. I said "sorry" and leave her. I don't want anyone in this neighborhood recorgnized me because some reporter problably will wait in front of my house and I have to move, but strange feeling comes to my mind, her scent feels similar with Rani. but, there's no way that she will come to Seoul, she must be busy in Indonesia afterall.

I bought a cup of jasmine tea with bagel and back to my house. I need to take some rest before finishing the MV tomorrow.

---------------------------------

ringing on my phone wakes me up at noon. it's Kiko, we is she suddenly call me?

"yes"

"I'm in Seoul right now . can we met?"

"why so sudden?"

"There's something that I want to talk to"

"okay, where are you?"

"I'm in H hotel room 1202"

"I'll be ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter