Normal day

UNPREDICTABLE DREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day,

I woke up at 5 am and have to prepare for work. I got text from Bank that my saldo increase and actually it's a shocking number. yeah at least I can pay my tuition for a few semester. Like usually, my work started at 7am and finished at 4 am. But I can't really focus on my work, I still remember his face, his laugh, and how panic I am to faced him. But I have to remind my self that yesterday is just a dream, and there's no chance that he thinking about me right now. since I finished work and left early I decided to go to campus and pay my tuition. 

while walking down the aisle, I bumped with my teacher and say hello,

"Hi beautiful" He always say that. actually, He's a little bit ert.

"Hi sir"

"Thanks God we met here, I'm about to call you, I need to talk to you at my office, do you have time right now?"

"yes, sure"

we're going to his office and talk.

" I have a project with a campus aboard and thinking to having student exchange, I knew that you learned korean before and you're one of my favorite student so I need you to attend school in seoul, korea. how about that?"

I'm pretty shock with this, I mean, I learned korean by autodidact and not expert. "Sir, I've learned korean but not that fluent. I don't think that I'm fit with your requirement."

"nope, you're the one that can fullfill the requirement"

"I'll think about it. can you give me some time?"

"I know, think about it, this is your chance to expand your knowledges and experiences"

"well, I'll talk to my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter