afterparty

UNPREDICTABLE DREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[11.00, pub near by hotel]

finally! I found this pub, wheww it's hard to find this place since so much pub near by this hotel.

check my make up first before going in. "all good, time to party!!!"

I come into the pub. there's so much people here, I guess GD wouldn't see me. it's my first time attend such party like this.

then, a man coming and ask me to follow him. I ask where we going and he answer he just ordered to take me somewhere.

I thought he would lead me to the crew just for saying thank you because today is their last night in Jakarta.

but the funny thing is he lead me to a room, looks like VIP room. 

I thought, aahhh... maybe the crew inside the room. But, when I open the door there's GD and his manager only.

what the??? my face suddenly burning like a tomato and stand still in front of the door. I can't move my legs and can't hide my expression.

His manager come to me and ask me to come in. but I can't really move my legs. It's freezing!

what should I do? I have to run right away! yes, that's the best thing. when I turn away, someone grab my hand.

when I see my hand there's tattoo with smile face. is that.....? GD's HAND???????

GD : "where are you going Rani-sshi?"

Me : "I.... I.... I...... I need to go to the bathroom, yes.. the bathroom"

GD : " we have bathroom inside, come on in"

Me : "What? o_O"

GD : " we have bathroom inside, come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter