D' day!!!

UNPREDICTABLE DREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[02.00am at my room]

 

Gosh!!!! I can't sleep at all. I've tried but my eyes won't close. maybe I should prepare my things for tommorow.

 

list:

-outfit 

-ticket

-wallet

-umberella

-make up pouch

-rain coat

-sunblock

-snack and drink

 

all preparation done. And it's 5am now, time to go ! because it's early moring so I decided to take taxi for our transportation. I go to the nearest taxi and pick up sienna from our meeting point. Can't wait to see our bias perform!!!

This time I could scream their name. Since yesterday I should shut my mouth because professional things. I can't even get selca with them. T_T

We're waiting at the venue until 7pm, my body really hurt, but I have to hold on to see their performance.

[06.00pm] Finally the gate open at 6am and all the spartarian (because they looks like sparta who do anything to get in first to the venue) come in. i have to be too, because I would be the last person if I don't fight for it. And I get it! I've arrived at the front of the stage. I hope they wouldn't notice me because it would be embrace, since yesterday I act like classy lady. 

They finally started the concert with bang bang bang, and go on. Until I lost my mind and scream GD's name! And he's in front of me. And he see me clearly!

Right after he saw me! I startled and realize that he notice me, so embracing! I must be lost my mind. Ottoeke? Nan michi so!

 

I can't even enjoy the concert anymore. Then I'm out from the venue and go to the bathroom.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter