STARTED FROM WAY BACK THEN

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

Sunggyu was panicking hearing the sobs from the other line.

“Honey, don’t cry. You will find someone better later.” Sunggyu tried to comfort his dongseang while he was almost on the verge of crying himself.

 

Woohyun was singing his latest favorite, Love Letter, while entering the living room with hands full of the hot spaghetti he just made for his beloved. But seeing the red eyes of Gyu and him putting his hand on top of his mouth to not let out the voice of his sobbing, he quickly made his way beside his precious one.

“Hey, what happened?” Woohyun asked wiping away the drops of tears that were threatening to fall from the small cute eyes of the older.

“Myung…Myungsoo is heart…heart-broken. Last time I told you about the doctor my brother fell in love with at the first sight, he already has a boyfriend.” Sunggyu said between his sobs. Only then he noticed that indeed Gyu was holding a phone. Then he swiftly took the device from his hold and when he made the contact with it, the first thing he heard is the loud sobs coming from the other end as well.

“Hey calm down buddy! Tell me what’s the problem.” Woohyun said to the sobbing boy.

“Su…Sungyeol has b…boyfriend Woohyun hyung. He is the first person I loved a...and he has already got someone.” Myungsoo whimpered.

“How do you know that? Did he tell you?” Woohyun inquired.

“N..no.” Myungsoo only managed to say this much.

“Then how did you know. Did you see him with someone else?”

“S..Sungjong s…said gsajdh@#%&dhfgdh”

Woohyun was irritated. “What the hell Myungsoo. First calm down, okay. If you want me to help you, you must tell me about the situation clearly first. Now speak how did you find out?”

“Y…you can help me hyung!”

Though Woohyun can’t see Myungsoo now but he can surely tell that the boy’s eyes are sparkling with little hope.

“I can try. So, now start.” Woohyun demanded.

“Sungjong told that Sungyeol is dating.” Myungsoo sighed.

“And how could he say that?”

“Um….um….I don’t know?”

“WHAT?! Are you kidding me!” Woohyun face palmed himself. “Remember there must be at least a slight breeze for a leaf to move. So, there must be some base for him to say that. Ask him and then call me, okay. Now say bye to your crying hyung.” Woohyun passed the phone to Sunggyu who was still holding his sobs.

“Myungie…”

“Sorry hyung for making you cry. Don’t be sad okay. I have to go now. But I’ll call you in a few minute. Bye hyung.” Myungsoo rushed out of his room but stopped right in front of Sungjong’s door remembering he had been crying his heart out just now and his eyes must be all puffy. So, he retreated back to his room, washed his face, applied some make up and dashed to the younger’s room in a speed of flash light.

Myungsoo knocked at the door but there was no response for a while and every second was killing him. Finally the door was opened revealing a white mask with the green covering his eyes.

“Omma!” Myungsoo screamed.

Sungjong hurriedly opened his eyes and saw the screaming boy now in the floor.

“Hey Myungsoo. It’s me. I am just putting on the face mask.” Sungjong opened the door wide.

Myungsoo felt relieved knowing that he had not seen some ghost just now. He followed the younger inside and took his seat in the couch in the living room.

Sungjong had gone to the bathroom so, what could he do except wait till he could kill his curiosity.

 

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

“Now here goes the once hot and now cold spaghetti.” Woohyun said to the boy in front who was now rubbing his eyes to wipe away the tears.

But Sunggyu suddenly jumped over Woohyun taking him off-guard. “You are such a genius Hyunie! I had not thought about that at all.”

 “Or maybe you are just too dumb…haha!” Woohyun chuckled gaining a light punch in his arms.

 

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

“You made me talk when I still had my mask on! If I get even a single wrinkle in my face due to it, I’ll make you buy the most expensive cream for its treatment.” Sungjong threatened as soon as he got out of the bathroom.

Myungsoo was more worried about his own problem now so he just blurted, “Okay, I will buy them.”

Sungjong’s jaw dropped. But Myungsoo didn’t give him any time to get over his shock and questioned, “How did you know that Sungyeol and Dongwoo hyungs are boyfriends?”

Sungjong was happy that he would get his cream. So, he didn’t even bother to ask why the sudden question. “Oh that. I had seen them from Korea itself.”

“From Korea! You knew them from then?”

“I didn’t know them. It was just a coincidence. How should I say this…umm…I had seen them twice at the airport. Dongwoo hyung was crying that Sungyeol hyung was betraying him and leaving to Indonesia without him so, Sungyeol hyung told that he had done that to keep him safe and was never planning on hurting him. And inside the plane as well, Sungyeol hyung was holding Dongwoo hyung and walking to and fro, he was making him drink water and juice. He took such a good care of Dongwoo hyung and didn’t you notice how they were so lovey-dovey during the dinner time. They were smiling at each other so warmly.”

Myungsoo was trying so hard to not burst into tears right there in front of the maknae. So, he mumbled a simple thanks and scurried his feet to his room. Now he remembered how Sungyeol was feeding Dongwoo some fries and Dongwoo was whispering something in Sungyeol’s ear to make him giggle so cutely. He quickly dialed the very well known number, “H…hyung, he is really d…dating.”

Luckily Woohyun had received the call since he knew that if his love’s little brother would break down again, he would run out of tissues wiping away Sunggyu’s tears.

“Now tell me what did Sungjong say? And tell me each detail without sobbing.” Though Woohyun was greasy as any high calorie cheese but he could be strict when needed.

So Myungsoo told him exactly what Sungjong told him.

 

After listening to whole description, Woohyun exclaimed, “And this proves that he is dating the other guy! Am I too intelligent or you two brothers are just too stupid!” Sensing the person at other end was wondering what he meant, he sighed dramatically before saying, “They could have been best friends. Just taking care of each other does not show that you are in relationship. I take care of you so much and I truly love you as a brother but I love only your brother in a romantic way. Love can be found in different forms, phabo.”

“I had not thought in that way. Thanks Woohyun hyung and I too love you so so much.” Myungsoo was dancing like a high school student who just got a solution to the toughest math problem.

“Now you know what to do next right.” Woohyun chuckled.

“Yes! Thanks a lot hyung. And give my love to Gyu hyung too.”

 

Sunggyu was listening to the whole conversation so, when it ended, he too was overwhelmed for his dear brother. After hugging Woohyun for a while, he remembered, “DID YOU CALL US STUPID! NAM WOOHYUN, YOU ARE SLEEPING IN THE COUCH TONIGHT!”

 

 


 

 

A/N: Hehe that’s the reason why Sungjong said confidently that Sungyeol had boyfriend. If you are confused, remember in Chapter 3, someone was noticing them the whole time and had thought, “Those two are boyfriends for sure. How sweet!

Now let’s hope Myungsoo knows what to do next instead of just sulking :P