POOR MYUNGSOO

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

Myungsoo pushed away Shin’s arm.

“What do you want?” Myungsoo asked coldly.

“Oh…I came to meet my fiancé. Do I need a reason to do so?” Shin was not offended by the bitter remark. 

“I am no longer your fiancé. Now get out of my house and don’t ever show your face in front of me.” Myungsoo wanted to have no any business with him.

“Aw~Don’t be like that. I know I did wrong. I am really sorry for whatever I did. I was immature back then. I assure you, it won’t be repeated. I am going to treat you very well and compensate all the time I troubled you. Please let me prove myself, Myungsoo.” Shin held Myungsoo’s hand.

“Nope. I already have someone else so, please don’t expect anything from me. The hurt you had given before can never be compensated.” Myungsoo turned towards kitchen where Woohyun was watching the whole scene.

Sunggyu lead Shin towards the door. When he was about to go, Sunggyu said, “Please leave my brother alone. You have already hurt him before, I won’t allow you to do that this time.” And closed the door in his face.

 

Woohyun clapped his hands being amazed by the bold actions of both of them.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Next day:

WooGyu with Myungsoo were having a sweet time during their breakfast when the door bell rang. They had an unexpected guest there, who was none other than Shin’s mother.

“Can I come in?” Shin’s mother asked.

Sunggyu was a bit hesitant but allowed anyway. “A…ahh..please come in Aunty.”

 

The atmosphere immediately chilled out. Everyone was silent. Shin’s mother spoke to break the ice-cold silence.

“Um..Myungsoo. I know that what Shin did was totally wrong. I apologize in his behalf. But believe me, he has returned for good. He is more responsible and mature now. Could you…could you please give him a second chance.” Shin’s mother was almost pleading.

But Myungsoo was firm in his decision.

“I am so sorry Aunty. You are very nice to us always and you have already apologized so many times. Please don’t do so. Shin is the one who did the mistake. And about giving him another chance, I am very sorry but I already have someone else in my life.”

Hearing the answer, she was so upset.

“Okay, now what can I do. Love is not something I can force upon. I’ll get going then.” Shin’s mother made her way out of the door.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Shin’s home

“Umma! What did he say? Did our plan work?” Shin asked as soon as he saw his mother entering the living room.

Shin’s mom hit his head a bit harshly.

“Ummaaa~”
‘Aish! This kid! What do you think? Is he a kid that I can lure by giving a lollipop? When you made me ashamed and vanished from Myungsoo’s life, you didn’t turn back even once. Again now, you made me embarrassed in front of them.” Shin’s mother was vexed.

Shin was disappointed by the answer. He was sure that Myungsoo was a good kid who would not turn his mom down. But he was wrong.

“Umma..we got to do something. Please help me.”

“Will you just shut up and let me think.” She started pacing from here to there in the living room.

Entering the kitchen, she dialed a number and made a quick call.

Grinning happily, she came back to Shin.

“Get ready for tomorrow, boy.” She had a devilish smile on her face.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Next day:

Shin was playing some video games in his room when his mother bragged in and shouted at him, “Yay! I am working up my brain so much and you are here sitting leisurely. Brat of no use. Go get dressed. Listen, be stylish, understood!” With that she left the room leaving confused Shin. Why would one need to get dressed at this hour, it was almost time for dinner.

But he got ready anyway without knowing what the event was.

After a while, there was a bell ring in the door and Shin’s mother asked him to get the visitor.

“Honey, can you please see who is there. And remember to put on the smile.”

While he opened it, he was very much surprised.

There at the door were Myungsoo along with Sunggyu.

Seeing the unmoving boy, Shin’s mother came to greet the visitors.

“Ah..welcome dear! Come in! It’s so good to see you guys after such a long time here.” She hugged the Kim brothers.

 

Both the brothers returned her hug and accepted the invitation as they were one of the most polite and respectful persons out there. 

Flashback :

“Hello, Sunggyu. Are you free tomorrow night?”

“Um…yea..yeah, aunty.”

“Can you and Myungsoo join us for the dinner then? Since Shin’s Appa is out of nation at the moment, we feel kind of lonely. I would be glad if you two could join us.”

When there was a little pause on the other side, Mrs. Ho persisted, “Please Sunggyu, don’t say no. I understand that you don’t want Shin to interfere with Myungsoo but I assure you that he would not try to do anything as such. Take it as a family invitation, okay.”

After the assurance, Sunggyu finally said, “Okay, aunty. We will be there.”

Since the call was made in the kitchen, Shin was oblivious to the meeting.

 

“Come honey, I hope you enjoy the food. I have made your favorite dishes. Eat a lot, nae.”

“Nae, aunty. Thank you.”

Sunggyu and Myungsoo were walking in the front while Mrs. Ho pulled her son back and whispered in his ears, “Play your cards right this time.”

Both the brothers were about to take the seat next to each other. But Mrs. Ho had something else in mind.

“Ah, Myungsoo and Sunggyu, can you guys please sit in either side of me. I miss the old days so much. And Shin ah, you can sit next to Myungsoo.”

Sunggyu and Myungsoo looked at each other’s face but could not protest so, they obliged to her.

“So, Shin why don’t you share your stories from Italy.”

Hearing this Shin excitedly started telling about his stay there but seemed liked only he was the one who is eager, Kim brothers had no interest in the matter at all. 

Sensing the lack of attention, Mrs. Ho interrupted, “Shin-ah, can you add a bit of Kimchi to Myungsoo.”
“Ah..its okay aunty. I have had enough.” Myungsoo tired to protest seeing Shin coming so close to him on the process.

But Mrs. Ho continued. “Don’t be shy dear. I have made plenty of food for us.”

“Um..by the way, Myungsoo, since Shin was out of nation for so long, he does not have any friends to hang out with. Could you please give him company until he makes the new friends?”

Myungsoo wanted to roll his eyes and deny at that very moment, but alas he could not be rude.

“Nae.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

At WooGyu’s apartment:

 

Woohyun was watching cartoons for passing time while waiting for the Kim Brothers. He was greeted by the gloomy face of the brothers.

Worried Woohyun asked, “Hey, what happened? Why are your face like you are coming back losing a game?”

Both brothers started to rant the events.

After listening to the whole story, Woohyun sighed. “I knew this was going to happen. Shin’s mom is a sly fox after all.”

 

 


 

 

A/N : Hello everyone! I am back with the update. So sorry to keep you waiting. But maybe it’s due to the lack of motivation since you guys are not leaving much comments //pouts//  

However, thanks to all my lovely readers who support the fic. I’ll try to update as much as possible.

And and and, guys “The Eye” is really stuck onto my eye! I mean it’s so amazing^^ INFINITE never fails to amaze us, right! This time the cheoroe is very complicated but our dancing kings have mastered them!

Very much anticipating their performance in MCountdown and wish Weekly Idol would be subbed soon too xD For thier comeback promotion, they will obviously appear in many shows...oh...how I miss thier variety shows^^