CONFESSION~

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

Dongwoo noticed the change in his best friend’s mood ever since he reached the room. He was fine until they were on the way back, what happened suddenly.

“Hey, did anything happen to Yeol?” Hoya asked.

“So, you too noticed the difference.” Dongwoo was sure now something was terribly wrong with his bestie. “Did anything happen as soon as you guys reached home? Because I noticed the change after I came back buying milk. He was jolly on the way and there was only like 10 min. difference when I reached the room and he was sulking.”

Hoya tried to remember any incident that happened in Dongwoo’s absence.

“He dropped the bag you had asked him to take home, that’s all. It’s not a big deal since there was not a single thing that could have damaged while crashing on the floor.” Hoya could not figure out the problem.

“How did he drop the bag? He is not a clumsy person.” Dongwoo wondered.

Now Hoya remembered, “I suggested my cousin and Myungsoo would be good together.”

“WHAT! You said that! No wonder he is like this. How can you be so dumb!” Dongwoo was jumping around the room and panicking making Hoya panic along.

“W..what did I do?” Hoya asked unsure.

“You ask what you did. Sungyeol likes Myungsoo, stupid.”

Hoya’s jaw dropped.  Now he was regretting letting his tongue slip at his incoherent thoughts.

“I..I just thought that Myungsoo was a boy you should not let go. So, I thought it would be nice if Jongie got together with him, since they are already working together. That was purely my thought. I had no idea that Sungyeol…” He was interrupted when Sungyeol came to the kitchen shutting up both of them.

Hoya sighed loudly when Sungyeol just took a cup of Americano and left the place.

“He must like Myungsoo so much, else he would not have been this much affected.” Dongwoo too heaved a long sigh.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 

Myungsoo was quite the whole way back. “They must be the boyfriends after all. Else no best friends in the world would cling into each other like that. If I was Sungyeol’s best friend, I would never do that….Err..probably I would be more than that and would hug him like a koala.” Just the thoughts of him being that close to Sungyeol made a small smile creep up to his face.

Sungjong may not have known Myungsoo from long ago but he was sure that the boy was lost in his thoughts and something was surely disturbing him.

“Myungsoo, is something wrong?” Sungjong asked when they reached the hotel room.

Myungsoo didn’t want to trust this diva boy but he needed to vent out his feeling else he was sure he would have to go to see Dr. Sungyeol, not just Sungyeol. So, he invited the younger to his room.

He carefully tried to explain the situation, being afraid of getting laughed at.

“I…I am having a crush over someone.” Myungsoo paused to see the younger boy’s reaction.

“That’s not a problem at all. Tell me the real dilemma without beating around the bush.” Sungjong demanded.

Myungsoo gulped a little before continuing. “He already has a boyfriend,… I think.”

“What do you mean by I think .If you are not even sure if he has boyfriend, you need not roam around feeling all dejected. Just express your feelings and if he says okay, that’s better, if not, at least you would not have to regret later. Go for it! But is the person someone that I know?” Sungjong encouraged.

A small voice of “Yes” made Sungjong smirk.

“Phabo~” With this he left the room.

Myungsoo wondered if confessing was that simple.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Hoya wanted to say sorry to Sungyeol for hurting him unknowingly. But he didn’t know how to tell it out loud. It’s not like Sungyeol had confessed. The choding doctor had been quite the whole day at work the next day.

Dongwoo knew that Hoya felt sorry for his action. He wanted to comfort his friend. “Don’t worry, Hobaby.  He will be alright soon. The main difficulty is he is keeping things to himself! If he would have shared it with us, we could have tried to help him in some way.” Dongwoo said with a frown, not noticing that his tongue had slipped.

But Hoya was blushing like crazy getting a nick name but he was not sure if he heard right since Dongwoo was too focused on seeing his best friend from afar.

Since Hoya was the one who created the mess, he wanted to be responsible till the end.

“Dongwoo, can you do me a favor.”

“Any time.”

“Can you make sure if Sungyeol really likes Myungsoo.”

“This could be difficult. I don’t know from when my best friend started keeping secrets from me. We used to share everything about each other but he is keeping this issue away from me. My little baby is grown.” Dongwoo said with a pout.

Hoya had to look away to keep himself sane.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Myungsoo got a message from a number.
 

“Can we meet at the sea beach at 6 pm today?”

Myungsoo typed “Sure” and kept the cell inside his pocket to resume his work.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

When he got there, he almost got the heart-attack. He went pale for a second. There in the beach with the help of pebbles the words were drawn, “I LOVE YOU MYUNGSOO. WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND?”

This was so beautiful but not what he wanted.

“So, what’s your answer?” A voice asked.

“I am so sorry but, …but wait…” Myungsoo turned around to see the source of the voice and he almost forgot how to breathe.

He was not able to form a sensible word, so he stuttered, “Th..this! Y…you! I thought…I thought it was Sungjong since he was the one who sent the message. So, I was ready to say “NO” to him.”

The person chuckled a little to see the flustered side of the sweet guy. He looked more adorable with the pink cheeks, big eyes, dry lips, and tongue swirling around them to keep them wet. The sight in front was just too alluring.

“Then what about me? Is the answer “NO” for me as well?” The person said with a dejected look.

He was about to turn away when Myungsoo shouted, “I love you Lee Sungyeol. And yes, I would love to be your boyfriend.”

Sungyeol smiled by the sweet confession. Both had their heart beat racing at super fast speed.

They ran to each other and stood exploring each other’s face by their eyes for a while until Sungyeol bent down a little to meet Myungsoo’s lips. Myungsoo was star tremendously but the sensation building inside him overtook him finally and he responded the kiss. Though it was just the lips touching lips but it showed the feelings they had been holding for each other. They felt like they had been transported in a magic land. When they separated to take the oxygen needed, the sun was about to set for the day which made their face illuminate with sparkles.

“Thank you so much Yeolie. I really love you too much.”

This time Myungsoo was the one who initiated the kiss and this time it went more than just an innocent touch. The birds flying above, the serene environment, the gentle breeze blowing and the steady sound of the waves hitting the shore made everything much more beautiful and romantic.

 

 


 

 

A/N: Finally Myungyeol confessed to each other ..yey! But do you want to know how this was possible and what made two adorable stupids take this huge step?? Then see you in next chapter!

And thanks to all the amazing people out there who subscribed, commented, voted and spent time to read the fic. Every one of you brought smile to my face and made me feel so good. I can’t believe this fic got 99 subscribers! Nomu nomu khamsamnida /90 degree bows/