ENTRY OF THIRD PERSON

Dr. Sungyeol meets Mr. Shark

Myungsoo felt Sungyeol’s tremor as he noticed the hands that were placed around his shoulder shiver slightly.

“You don’t know Yeolie how low I felt at the time when he left me. I got so depressed and made up my mind to not care any living being from then. But as I left a wounded dog in the street to shiver in that cold floor, my heart cursed at me. I felt ashamed of calling myself a human being, the highest developed living being. I wanted to build up my body to seem more mature so, I joined a gym club but my body is so weak that I collapsed at the practice room once. Gyu hyung almost had heart attack while he saw me in hospital bed and made me to quit the club. To know the mature world, I even tried to go clubbing, but loud noise and bar were not my cup of tea. So, I was beginning to question myself ‘Am I really a 5 year kid?!’ ‘Am I that weird that no one loves me?!” Myungsoo took a deep sigh.

Everything was so wrong. Myungsoo trying to change himself was so wrong. Sungyeol cupped Myungsoo’s face, looked him intently in his eyes and kissed his forehead.

“No. Myungie. Just because you love these beautiful creatures of nature does not mean you are weird. The person who does not care about others are just selfish, which most of the people are, nowadays. Human beings are given the greatest power to carry on the biggest responsibility. But those capabilities are used for selfish motives. You don’t need to build muscles and six packs, you’re beautiful the way you are. Clubs, bars may be the way of enjoyment, place to release stress for some people, but for people like me and you, we find happiness in the small things like a cup of coffee at a café with our loved ones, chit chat with our friends about our daily life, family gathering and laughter. There is not a definite style how one can be happy and what the definition of perfect lifestyle is. What I am trying to say is, don’t change for others Myungie. You don’t need to be perfect for others, you just need to find a person who makes you feel perfect.”

Sungyeol hugged Myungsoo warmly. The tears were flowing from Myungsoo’s eyes continuously and were not planning to stop any time soon. Sungyeol tried his best to comfort the crying boy in his arms, but to no avail. After calming down a little, Myungsoo parted from Sungyeol’s hug, but still arms in contact, he looked down in his lap and asked in almost a whisper, “Do you still love me after knowing that I already belong to someone else?”

If the place was not that silent, Sungyeol would have missed what Myungsoo said but he caught the words anyway. “Do you want to give that person a second chance or do you think the right person for you is me?” Sungyeol counter attacked his question.

Without hesitating a bit, Myungsoo replied, “NO. I am not going to give him the second chance. And I have you now so, I don’t have to think of anyone else.”

“Then know that the presence of that jerk in your past does not affect our relation at present. I loved the cute boy who had twinkling cat like eyes in the beginning, fell in love with the clumsy guy who loved Sharks so much and will be loving the sweetheart who is totally like a pure-hearted kid forever. So, don’t try to run away from me from now onwards, arraso!” Sungyeol threatened Myungsoo playfully.

“So, are we still invited for the dinner tomorrow? Dongwoo was looking forward to it, you know!” Sungyeol tried to change the topic.

“Yes. Sunggyu hyung was talking about you guys throughout the week. We are so much anticipating for tomorrow.” Myungsoo chirped in happily as if he had not been crying his eyes out just a while before.

Sungyeol riffled Myungsoo’s hair, “Now that’s like my cute kitty Myung!”

“Aw~Yeolie”, a pink dust could be seen decorating Myungsoo’s cheeks.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Sunggyu was so happy to see Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Hoya at the doorstep.

“Ah, welcome home dear! Come, come, have a sit!” Sunggyu welcomed them warmly.

Sungyeol smiled at him cheerfully. “Hyung, this is for you.”

Sunggyu received the present they bought. “Aww~ Thank you sweet heart! That’s so nice of you.”

“Hyunnie, they are here. Hurry up!” Sunggyu was calling out excitedly.

Woohyun and Myungsoo both came out of the kitchen hurriedly, especially Myungsoo was being hyper, he came out running with the black apron on, almost dashing in the dining table. But Woohyun pulled him timely and saved him from the accident one more time. But it’s okay since that’s what usually happens in the Kim household.

After a while, the door bell rang again signaling the entry of another cutie who was non other than Sungjong. Myungsoo and Sungjong were still in contact since the younger needed the help from Myungsoo for the completion of his project.

“Aish, when Ho-hyung is there, I can’t enjoy to the fullest. He is always talking about norms, ethics, respect and blah..blah…But anyway, I’ll be there!” This was Sungjong’s response when he first was invited to the dinner.

Loud laughter was heard around the table. They were sharing their tales from Indonesia and their encounter with Shark, on Myungsoo and Sungjong’s side, and the interaction with various people, on Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Hoya’s side.

They also shared the behavior of Myungsoo when he was first formally introduced to Dr. Sungyeol. They were laughing till they were crying, teasing Myungsoo. Not even Sunggyu or Sungyeol was helping him out so, he was sulking like a little kid.

On the other hand, Sunggyu was really grateful towards Sungyeol for accepting his brother even after knowing his past. He was patting Sungyeol’s back from time to time and also sharing a warm glance with him. Woohyun had noticed this but thought to ask about the matter later.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

After dinner, when the owners of the house were only remaining, Myungsoo went to clean the room while WooGyu took the charge for cleaning the dishes.

Taking the chance, Woohyun asked the question which was bugging him from before, “Gyu, is everything alright? You seemed kind of worried earlier.”

Sunggyu was taken off-guard by the sudden query. But what startled him more was that how could Woohyun notice the anxiousness he felt while during the whole period he was laughing and smiling to the fullest.

“W…why? How could you say that I was worried?” Sunggyu stammered proving Woohyun’s doubt.

“Oh come on honey. I know your each behavior. I know when you hide the pain through your fake smile, I can see the sadness you feel and cover it up by changing topic. Others may be unknown to your little traits Gyu, but you can’t conceal yourself from me.” Woohyun said coming close to the stunned boy.

Sunggyu knew that he can’t hide anything from the observant eyes of Woohyun. The poor hamster’s eyes were already wet as he spoke, “Hyunnie, Sungyeol knows that Myungie has a fiancé. W..will his love change now?”

Woohyun held the sobbing boy in his arms. “Believe in Sungyeol, Gyu. During the whole time, I knew that you were observing Yeol, but I don’t know what you observed. But if you ask me, I saw the same amount of love that our eyes express when Sungyeol glances at Myungsoo. I can say confidently that Sungyeol is not someone whose love would quiver by small matters. He has a pure heart and strong determination. His love is firm and he will support and protect our Myungie with all his might. Don’t worry.”

Not only Sunggyu but Myungsoo who was listening from the door was in tears now. When Woohyun heard the sobbing, he saw the cute kitty crying at the doorstep.

“Come here, you little boy! You are Sungyeol’s treasure, believe in him.”

Myungsoo ran to Woohyun’s open arm. “Hyunggg~”

“Aigoo, I have got two crybabies to look after! Poor my life..tsk..tsk…”

“YAH!” Both Kim brothers attacked the bunny together.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

“Wake up Myungie! Breakfast is ready!” Sunggyu tried to wake up his baby brother.

“Hmm….” Myungsoo was pulling the blanket up high.

Seeing this Sunggyu wanted to tease his brother, “Ayy…since today’s breakfast is made by Woohyun, it is certainly delicious so, be sure that I am not going to leave a single piece for you!”

“Oh..I forgot that Woohyun hyung is here. His food is so much delicious than your regular, simple pancakes…” Myungsoo stuck out his tongue and ran away from his bed to save his life.

“YAH! You little! Come here!” The old grandpa Gyu was running after his mischievous brother when the bell rang.

Myungsoo had secured his place behind Woohyun and when Gyu was still about to approach the giggling boy, Woohyun said, “Honey, can you please open the door. My hands are busy and its rude to keep people waiting outside, you know.”

“Aish…nae..nae! I am going!” Sunggyu went to open the door for whoever was ruining his chance to catch his naughty brother.

On the other hand, Myungsoo was feeling relieved that his hyung was diverted. The old man can seriously get angry some times.

“Thanks, Hyun hyung! You saved my life!”

“Any time, buddy!” Woohyun showed his radiating smile. “By the way, what is taking him so long?! Can you please go and check.”

“Sure hyung.” Myungsoo made his way to the door but was halted in his step when he saw who the visitor was.

“Ah…Myungsoo! There you are! Long time no see. You look as handsome as ever, sweetie.” Shin came forward to Myungsoo and hugged him tightly.

 

 


 

 

A/N: Have you guys guessed who this “Shin” is? He is Shin from Cross Gene. Actually I came to Cross Gene through Takuya but when I saw the group, they are all so funny and great. I liked both Shin and Takuya. But I thought Shin would better match for the role.

And please accept my sincere apology for the delay in update. Thanks to all those who have patiently waited for it. I have been so much caught up in my real life. Study, job and other personal life responsibility to handle at once is such a tough task and June and July has always been rush hour since it’s the time for the fiscal year closing. Plus new branch launching is increasing the work load more. I was so tired these two months :( Now again we have the anniversary of the company so, still I am dealing with the hectic schedule. Its weekend but I still got to attend a meeting tomorrow..huhu…Sorry for my rant but I really want to run away from everything some times. Anyway, happy weekend everyone :)

But TSC3 and the performance of Yeolna really made me feel so happy from inside that I forgot my weariness for a while. Thanks to INFINITE for always being there to cheer us up <3

Btw, how can Sungyeolie be so pretty like a real lady^^ First day he had long hair, second day, he has short hair, I am expecting what version he brings out throughout the program!